close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Picked up 1st Glock .357

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by GLOCKMASTER, Sep 17, 2004.

1. GLOCKMASTER

GLOCKMASTER Mean Ass

I have been a off and on Glcker for many years. I have even been to the armorers school. I just recently purchased a new G32 a couple of days ago. I took it to the range the same day and put some Remington Golden Saber, Speer Gold Dot and some of my handloads through it. I have to say it is a very some weapon. I thought I would notice a alot of recoil, however having a Beretta chambered in .357 for a duty weapon, I guess I was used to it. I have never liked the factory sights on Glocks and these were no exception. So I ordered a set from Dawson Precision configured with a trituim front sight post and a black target rear adjustable. They should be here tomorrow. I also have four high cap magazines already ordered.

I think I have finally found my last off duty weapon. This G32 really fits me. After all I had a old hat tell me one time, never own a weapon that the job can't feed.

2. NitLion

NitLion

Hope your 32 provides great sevice. I agree with you about the sights. I always liked the trijicons or mepro lites. Wow, Golden Sabers are hard to come by! I can't bring myself to shoot mine yet - they were pretty salty.
    What is your opinions / observations on the Beretta? That is one I don't hear a lot about..

3. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

;F
    Enjoy!

4. GLOCKMASTER

GLOCKMASTER Mean Ass

The Golden Sabers were left overs from my department. We now carry Gold Dots. We have found the Gold Dots shoot the best out of our weapons.

The Beretta Cougars have been a thorn in our sides from day one:steamed:. I just don't think good enough of a T&E was performed. Beretta just replaced the barrels in all of our pistols and gave us all three new mags. They did this because we were having serious malfunction problems with alot of the weapons. Fortunately this has not happened in a officer involved shooting yet, just on the range.

We have also had ammunition issues also. We had been through Winchester, Remington and now we are carring Speer Gold Dot.

I will say this, we have had several shootings with the .357 round and there is no doubt it is doing the job

5. Screaming .357G

Screaming .357G 598ci big block