Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
12,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed my submission, but I haven't heard anything back for some reason.


"MetroRail. We need your help to not **** this up."


:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:
 

· Impossiblist
Joined
·
43,839 Posts
OXCOPS;11329692 said:
I emailed my submission, but I haven't heard anything back for some reason.


"MetroRail. We need your help to not **** this up."


:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:
I dont see how they couldnt chose that one.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
65,017 Posts
Well, the Dallas light rail is called DART. Does that mean that Phoenix's system will be PHART? You really need both letters for the proper phonic, after all. Eric
 

· Impossiblist
Joined
·
43,839 Posts
Eric;11329733 said:
Well, the Dallas light rail is called DART. Does that mean that Phoenix's system will be PHART? You really need both letters for the proper phonic, after all. Eric
HEY! Leave my public transport system out of this!
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
65,017 Posts
Eric;11329733 said:
Well, the Dallas light rail is called DART. Does that mean that Phoenix's system will be PHART? You really need both letters for the proper phonic, after all. Eric
Here's my entry:

"PHART, Smell The Progress."
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
65,017 Posts
KilgoreTrout;11329767 said:
HEY! Leave my public transport system out of this!
It's my system too, genius. I live a few miles from it.:supergrin: Eric
 

· Impossiblist
Joined
·
43,839 Posts
Eric;11329779 said:
It's my system too, genius. I live a few miles from it.:supergrin: Eric
DART? or PHART. I was referring to DART, though I hope someday to have the privilege of riding one of your pharts.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
12,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Knowing how ****ty PHX drivers are, it is only a matter of time before some ******bag tries to pull a "Dukes of Hazzard" and jump one of those damn things.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
65,017 Posts
KilgoreTrout;11329802 said:
DART? or PHART. I was referring to DART, though I hope someday to have the privilege of riding one of your pharts.

I have been living back in Dallas for months. I assumed everyone knew. Eric
 

· Viva Hate
Joined
·
22,367 Posts
KilgoreTrout;11329802 said:
DART? or PHART. I was referring to DART, though I hope someday to have the privilege of riding one of your pharts.

LOL. I always knew you were a damn PHART rider.
 

· Viva Hate
Joined
·
22,367 Posts
OXCOPS;11329812 said:
Knowing how ****ty PHX drivers are, it is only a matter of time before some ******bag tries to pull a "Dukes of Hazzard" and jump one of those damn things.
You just gave me the coolest idea...
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
65,017 Posts
KilgoreTrout;11329827 said:
I didnt. Do you drink beer, BGH? Or just the tears of babies?:supergrin:
Very occasionally. We will have to get together sometime, or maybe organize a get-together around here. Eric
 

· Viva Hate
Joined
·
22,367 Posts
OXCOPS;11329844 said:
Please take video or pictures. :supergrin::supergrin::supergrin:
You'll see it on the news... hell, you may even be the one to arrest me.
 

· Viva Hate
Joined
·
22,367 Posts
Whoa... what am I thinking? We've got a lightrail train here in SLC.

**** Phoenix, TRAX, HERE I COME!!!

How many 2x4s do I need to build a ramp capable of launching a Lincoln Town Car over a light passenger train?
 

· Impossiblist
Joined
·
43,839 Posts
TylerDurden;11329890 said:
Whoa... what am I thinking? We've got a lightrail train here in SLC.

**** Phoenix, TRAX, HERE I COME!!!

How many 2x4s do I need to build a ramp capable of launching a Lincoln Town Car over a light passenger train?
ohhhh, Id stay away from any thing lincoln....
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
65,017 Posts
TylerDurden;11329890 said:
Whoa... what am I thinking? We've got a lightrail train here in SLC.

**** Phoenix, TRAX, HERE I COME!!!

How many 2x4s do I need to build a ramp capable of launching a Lincoln Town Car over a light passenger train?

I think a failure would be much more entertaining.:supergrin: Eric
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top