Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May I ask a favor of someone please:headscratch: What is the chance someone could PS this grill pic to this pickup pic:supergrin:

·
Handloader
1,858 Posts
Best I could do in 15 minutes. You did not have enough room for it all so I put it in the back of the truck.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What did you want done to them exactly?
I was hoping the grill could be put behind the pickup as if it was in tow, but the pic with it in the bed is freakin awesome:supergrin:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Best I could do in 15 minutes. You did not have enough room for it all so I put it in the back of the truck.

That's very kool my friend, thanks so much:thumbsup:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Handloader
1,858 Posts
I could do that.

I would have to recreate the background on the back of the truck and double the picture length. And that would take some hours.

Realism is in the color matching of the pictures and the lighting. Once you have mastered that you can do anything.

Photoshop is fun!

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I could do that.

I would have to recreate the background on the back of the truck and double the picture length. And that would take some hours.

Realism is in the color matching of the pictures and the lighting. Once you have mastered that you can do anything.

Photoshop is fun!
PS sure looks like fun, it's too bad I am a dummy:crying::sadangel:

·
Obie Wan, RIP
10,923 Posts
It would make things a lot easier if you could post a pic of the truck with enough room behind it for the smoker.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It would make things a lot easier if you could post a pic of the truck with enough room behind it for the smoker.
Unfortunately that's the only pic I have that would even remotely work:crying:

·
Why so serious?
65,955 Posts
How about the bike towing it?

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
JAFO
14,145 Posts