GlockTalk Forum banner

5601 - 5620 of 5996 Posts

·
In The Saddle
7,135 Posts
Well it was a little cloudy today and somewhat cooler. I adapted by changing my location, something I could not do with the sun out and glaring. I was on the second level of the garden/patio and much closer. View attachment 855922

View attachment 855924

View attachment 855936

View attachment 855938
Well the pic below is very special because it was the first test shot from inside and thru my just thoroughly cleaned kitchen window. I was just going to take a shot and see how things went with glare, reflection, etc. So I turned the camera on and was just starting to look at small camera monitor and a hummer showed up hovering. Not sure which one, not Max but it coulda been Daisy May.
View attachment 855972

Below edited.
View attachment 855976

View attachment 855944
Well that's all for now, see y'all later.

Amigo, I'm impressed. Your doing great on the hummer shots. ;) Pic 3 and 4 down from top are really cool. Good job man!

Hope things are going well.
Be safe amigo.

CM
:horse:

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,591 Posts

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,591 Posts
Amigo, I'm impressed. Your doing great on the hummer shots. ;) Pic 3 and 4 down from top are really cool. Good job man!

Hope things are going well.
Be safe amigo.

CM
:horse:
Well because the sun was behind clouds I adapted and moved to the second level of the patio and much closer. I'm also taking pictures right where the sun isn't shining because it's behind the clouds. One must be creative and adapt. I think this shot that your like are of Daisy May but since I can't see her front I'm basing my guess on her demeanor, how she's not fidgety, not hovering just relaxed and taking care of business(eating), heck she didn't even have her head on a swivel as usual. I think all the hummers have a green back. Well whatever hummer it is, it's healthy. Later.
IMGP0047.JPG

·
Registered
540 Posts
Well because the sun was behind clouds I adapted and moved to the second level of the patio and much closer. I'm also taking pictures right where the sun isn't shining because it's behind the clouds. One must be creative and adapt. I think this shot that your like are of Daisy May but since I can't see her front I'm basing my guess on her demeanor, how she's not fidgety, not hovering just relaxed and taking care of business(eating), heck she didn't even have her head on a swivel as usual. I think all the hummers have a green back. Well whatever hummer it is, it's healthy. Later. View attachment 856054
I love this picture! But I really love all of the pictures you take of these beautiful birds!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
This is one of my favorites. Pic of me one early morning coming up our drive
in our 2014 Mazda MX5. Love the surreal effect of the black/white and the morning
fog. Caught on one of my trail cams.
Dano
9-29-15 (14)1.jpg

·
In The Saddle
7,135 Posts

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,591 Posts
Took these after coming back from my errands, like mailing bills, voting, and going to the store. Shots taken from another angle and using a bar stool type chair, first time I have been higher level than the feeders.
IMGP0033.JPG

IMGP0043.JPG

IMGP0043.JPG

Flash used on these pics. Daisy May on last call.
IMGP0053.JPG

IMGP0057.JPG

Still looks like they are staying. Later.

·
κολασμένος
18,256 Posts
I can't remember if I posted this before.. oh well. It's a crummy scan of a (not so great) black and white print that I took with my trusty old Fuji STX-2. I still love it. lol.

It was taken at a little ranch just outside of Cuauhtémoc, Mexico. About 10 minutes after I took it I got a phone call letting me know my Mom had passed away. It set in motion a mad dash down through Creel, the Sierra Tarahumara mountains, and finally back home just in time for her funeral.

I think about her a lot, but the emotion is really strong when I look at this pic. Love you Mom.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I can't remember if I posted this before.. oh well. It's a crummy scan of a (not so great) black and white print that I took with my trusty old Fuji STX-2. I still love it. lol.

It was taken at a little ranch just outside of Cuauhtémoc, Mexico. About 10 minutes after I took it I got a phone call letting me know my Mom had passed away. It set in motion a mad dash down through Creel, the Sierra Tarahumara mountains, and finally back home just in time for her funeral.

I think about her a lot, but the emotion is really strong when I look at this pic. Love you Mom.
Great picture. I’m so sorry for the bad memory of this picture.

5601 - 5620 of 5996 Posts