GlockTalk Forum banner

5561 - 5580 of 5985 Posts

·
Registered
18,133 Posts

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,576 Posts
Well I should have known it was going to be great day when the Monarch Butterfly landed in front of me, usually, like almost always, they just float and flitter around...but not always...
IMGP0050.JPG

Hey CM, remember how you recently called some photos the Daisy and Max show? Seems that "Flash" heard you, seems he doesn't want to be shown up by the more colorful Max. It's Flash"s second splish splash, Daisy has only one. Look at Flash's face and tell me he ain't having fun.
IMGP0051.JPG

IMGP0052.JPG

Edited pics below
IMGP0062.JPG

IMGP0063.JPG

Then there's good ole Daisy May, probably her best shot that I have taken a regular Hummer-Babe "Fold-Out".
IMGP0058.JPG

Edited below
IMGP0066.JPG

Finally the "Mystery Shot" taken two days ago on Wednesday late(used flash) and last call. It's not Daisy May, doesn't look like Max nor Flash but who knows with the darkness and flash/camera used.
IMGP0036.JPG

Well that's it, I sure got lucky today, have a nice weekend.

PS: Just a little side story on the splish splash pic of Flash. I was under the sunbrella, drinking coffee, and checking out GlockTalk Okie Coral, I glanced up and there was Flash takin' a fun bath/shower. I grabbed the camera turning it on as I picked it up, who knows how long Flash had been atop the stream, but he was a still there. I snapped a pic quickly, the one with the red showing and it turned out to be the best of the two, least in my opinion. I snapped another and then Flash buzzed off. Splish-Splash photos are the best and I have been lucky to have three occasions since I started all this.

·
In The Saddle
7,128 Posts
Well I should have known it was going to be great day when the Monarch Butterfly landed in front of me, usually, like almost always, they just float and flitter around...but not always... View attachment 854184

Hey CM, remember how you recently called some photos the Daisy and Max show? Seems that "Flash" heard you, seems he doesn't want to be shown up by the more colorful Max. It's Flash"s second splish splash, Daisy has only one. Look at Flash's face and tell me he ain't having fun. View attachment 854192

View attachment 854194

Edited pics below
View attachment 854188

View attachment 854190

Then there's good ole Daisy May, probably her best shot that I have taken a regular Hummer-Babe "Fold-Out". View attachment 854196

Edited below
View attachment 854198

Finally the "Mystery Shot" taken two days ago on Wednesday late(used flash) and last call. It's not Daisy May, doesn't look like Max nor Flash but who knows with the darkness and flash/camera used. View attachment 854206

Well that's it, I sure got lucky today, have a nice weekend.

PS: Just a little side story on the splish splash pic of Flash. I was under the sunbrella, drinking coffee, and checking out GlockTalk Okie Coral, I glanced up and there was Flash takin' a fun bath/shower. I grabbed the camera turning it on as I picked it up, who knows how long Flash had been atop the stream, but he was a still there. I snapped a pic quickly, the one with the red showing and it turned out to be the best of the two, least in my opinion. I snapped another and then Flash buzzed off. Splish-Splash photos are the best and I have been lucky to have three occasions since I started all this.

Wow! Man those are great amigo... The Daisy May and Max show, with sometimes special guest star "Flash..." haha. Can't beat that man! ;) Flash is like a strutin Tom turkey, 'in that' he is after DM's affections. Uh hum....! He's given out his best profiles in that splish splash event ! haha.

You are doing really well at capturing these little buzz by's. Be cool to see how Flash and Max show out for DM, and who wins her hand, ah leg.. I mean claw, well you get it! ;)

We're stayin tuned Hummer! Good job amigo!

CM
:horse:

·
In The Saddle
7,128 Posts
A younger lady that I went to school with currently resides in the Woodward area.

Hey great. If you feel so led, PM me her name, just between you and I, I might know her. If not, I understand. ;)

All that country, and Laverne, and Gate, and Slapout, Ft. Supply, Buffalo etc, all that is "home..." Can't wait to, Lord willing, get back on the ranch up there. Texas is alright, but Can't beat home.

Thanks

CM

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Man-eating Estuarine crocodile displayed in Kuching, Borneo's Museum of Natural History.

Punch line: Although warning signs abound everywhere around Borneo's coastal areas to avoid going into water on our way out of Bako National Park we had to wade at least 25 yard out to the shuttle boats sent to pick us up in the South China Sea. The day we arrived we landed at the dock. Departure day the tide was out.

WTF??? I don't wear a watch, BTW.

·
Registered
18,133 Posts
Hey great. If you feel so led, PM me her name, just between you and I, I might know her. If not, I understand. ;)

All that country, and Laverne, and Gate, and Slapout, Ft. Supply, Buffalo etc, all that is "home..." Can't wait to, Lord willing, get back on the ranch up there. Texas is alright, but Can't beat home.

Thanks

CM
PM sent.

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,576 Posts
Well damn, late start because it was cloudy so maybe 11:30am I put the solar fountain out. It was also cooler maybe high 60s. So I'm chilling', checkin' email, sipping' coffee glance up and there's Flash again doin' the splish splash thing. Snapped two shots, he left, but wait he came back within seconds and I snapped another two shots. WTF? Well shoot, I got real lucky and I'll certainly take what I can get. Flash facing the wall VVV
IMGP0001.JPG

IMGP0003.JPG

IMGP0004.JPG

IMGP0005.JPG

Below edited
IMGP0024.JPG

IMGP0028.JPG

IMGP0027.JPG

Well for sure a great day but the weather is slowly changing, however a couple species don't migrate and this is a very mild weather area, a three season only area. However, just have to see what happens down the road. Take it easy.

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,576 Posts
Took this photo of a local home when I was out ride the bicycle, they do way too many inflatable for holidays. Think they over kill everything, sometime I think they have mental problem, or not taste.

I stopped counting at 22 inflatables.

View attachment 854692
Funny comment deleted as this is photos and not politics. Sorry.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
So I am minding my own business, cooking finding on Weber, and hear strange noise over my home. Swish swish, and look up, and this what I saw. Hot Air Balloon first time in almost 17 years here. Jets are a daily occurrence, F-35's, and F-16's. The F-35's are way more noisier.

FYO Organ Pipe Cactus to right side of photo before someone asks what is that?

image.jpeg

·
USN Retired
7,543 Posts
This was a great day. All around the entire Olympic Peninsula ride.
Sledge Hammer point, Jefferson County, WA.
The Orange Kawi is mine.

5561 - 5580 of 5985 Posts