Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Rational
14,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These kids are lower than pond scum.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/12/waffl...w-parkland-students-emma-gonzalez-david-hogg/

Sources close to David tell us ... he and a group of Parkland peeps drove to meet with James because he's a hero. We're told they had breakfast together at Denny's in Miami, and they're all hopeful to work with him in the future if the opportunity arises.
Oh no doubt. I'm sure they would love to find more people to exploit emotions with.

One thing is for sure: James Shaw is 10 times the hero these two clowns will ever be.

Gotta have his 15 seconds. Doesn't even bother trying to hide his greed by shoving his face into the camera for a selfie. Total attention whore.

On the upside though.....the comments in that article are great. Glad people see this for what it is: exploitation and BS.

·
Banned
30,496 Posts
None of those idiots should ever be allowed to own weapons.

Reactions: Rotn1

·
Registered
7,851 Posts
Is that true? Camera Hogg was on he other side of campus when the shooting occurred and was no where near it. He's just an opportunist and a shill.
No Mr. Hogg was at home when he heard about the shooting, grabbed his camera and went to school.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I believe Hogg was there...hiding...went home and rode his bike back to further exploit the situation. It was a bad quote or something.

Fwiw, the Waffle House kid is a hero. He did what I hope I could do. Not happy about him pairing up with Hogg but not going to change my opinion on his confronting a shooter, disarming him and throwing his ass out either.

·
Banned
21,402 Posts
They went to Denny's....what's wrong with the Waffle house?
Don't know if open carry is legal there, but would have been great if that happened while Hogg was at Denny's.

·
Friends Call Me "Flash"
4,535 Posts
At age 70, I swore off violence and promised "Never again!" My giant sized fists have scored one punch knock outs and I confess that I'd like to see Hogg crumple to the ground.

I don't hate him. Just can't stand him!

Flash

1 - 20 of 26 Posts