Glock Talk banner

Photo Gallery

88468 Views 130 Replies 79 Participants Last post by  davethehiker
Note: Only the original poster can update the photos to his/her post. In a month or so, I will delete the posts without photos. Just to keep things clean. Thanks.

Hi All!
Was talking with Mod. on another forum; had an idea that photos might be nice for newcomers and fun for olde timers.

Enjoy.:)
81 - 100 of 131 Posts

· Registered
797 Posts
Here's my new 32 with Lone Wolf 4.5" barrel and Glock tac lite...

...as opposed the the used 32 (an LE-agency trade-in) I had purchased a couple weeks earlier and traded at full credit for this new one. The purchase of this 357 was on sort of a lark. Because of its limited capacity, I had installed a Pearce +1 mag extender on my G38 (.45GAP). Ultimately I became vaguely disatisfied with its feel, especially compared with the .40-cal. 23s I had recently owned and sold. But of course I couldn't buy another .40...it had to be a bit different...so into the 357SIG I went. I'm quite satisfied, overall, with this piece. I've developed a carry load--the 124g. XTP at c. 1380FPS at 10'--and am working on practice loads with the 124g. Berry's plated bullet. Also just bought 250 rounds of new Speer GDs, so I have a lifetime supply of PD ammo.

This is so fun to shoot, I'm thinking about using it in one of our local Thursday-night practice matches, just for the practice. As poorly as I shoot overall, using the shorter gun probably won't hurt my scores at all. :upeyes:

· Registered
50 Posts
G32 for winter carry.
G33 for summer carry.
Both guns work in the R Grizzle IWB " City Slicker", but the 33 usually rides under my belt with the Clipdraw belt clip. My two best buddies insisted on my installing the Cominolli safty! I first tried the trigger block and then the NY II trigger. Neither worked to my satisfaction. I lost the trigger block and the heavy trigger really affected accuracy. I put the original trigger set up back in and added the Cominolli. Safe, accurate and reliable.

· Handgunner
2,397 Posts
Time to throw in my hat I suppose.

G32

With some bike innertube.

MTAC rig

Standard dot XS

· Registered
1,909 Posts
Very nice photos on here of late!!! Love the shots where you include the round(s) in the pic!!!

· Registered
1,090 Posts
I have a 2nd gen also this got my eye as soon as I saw it, it took me 2-3 yrs to find mine, its nice to see a nice pistol without a bayonet,laser,light,scope,belt feed and probably more on it.

I wish I knew the production figures of the 2nd gen 32's. Yours mine and 1 more is all I have ever seen. Its my daily carry.

· Registered
1,272 Posts
After shootig a friend's G32 a few weeks ago.

We traded my wife's old SP-101 and some other gear towards a NIB Glock 32 for her.

She liked it so much, that she gave me an all clear to buy a G33 for myself.

Now we have plans for a Trifecta of 357s.

The G33, G32 and a G31 when funds allow.

Glocks and Czs.
Simple-Elegance

· Kopfjaeger
941 Posts
Clockwise: NCSHP issue SIG P229R DAK, Glock 31, Glock 33, Duty issue G31 and last but certainly not least, NCSHP issue Beretta Cougar 8357.

All of these except the duty issue G31 have factory .40 S&W barrels for caliber conversion.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

· Registered
797 Posts
31G4 and 32G3. I love 'em both, but the new 31 is the best-feeling Glock I've ever handled.

Reloaded cartridges, top to bottom in all trios, all in Speer nickeled cases, use the Hornady XTP124, the Montana Gold 124JHP...my practice load, and the Barnes all-copper TAC-XP 125, my current PD load.

· Handgunner
2,397 Posts

CorBon 125gr JHP load.

Hornady Action Pistol (HAP) Left vs. Hornady XTP Right
Fired into water jugs from ~10 feet.
Velocity ~1400fps

CorBon 125gr JHP load vs. My HAP reload.

Difference between resized .357 sig and .40 SW resized to .357 sig.

· Handgunner
2,397 Posts
CorBon 125gr JHP fired into wetpack (phonebooks) (~1400fps)
Just over 12 inches penetration (Clean through three large phonebooks)

Hornady Action Pistol fired into wetpack (~1400fps)
~10-11 inches penetration

124gr Winchester Black Talon pushed up to ~1400 fps
Fired into wetpack. ~8 inches penetration. Talking about pushing too hard!

· Handgunner
2,397 Posts
90gr Gold Dot pushed up to ~1700fps fired into wetpack.
Made about four inches penetration. And a HUGE hole.

I don't have another angle on this one... but it's basically just the jacket splayed out completely. Almost none of the lead is left from the core.

81 - 100 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.