Phoenix Mom Deported After 21 Years.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by SGT HATRED, Feb 9, 2017.

1. SGT HATRED

SGT HATRED

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcn...fear-mom-s-deportation-after-21-years-n718736

GOOD!
    It's a start. Felony identity theft. Coming from someone who's identity was stolen 3 separate times, this makes me so happy.

The narrative is always these are decent people just looking for work. But with their fake documentation and ID theft they are criminals. And any business that hires them knowingly.

Like him or not Sheriff Joe did great things trying to rid AZ of these leeches. He is a true American hero in my book....

Boot Stomper, W??G, nrajeff and 21 others like this.
  2. mrmedina

mrmedina NRA Member

Depending want circles you run on Twitter, its blowing up. For this story.

3. RenoF250

RenoF250

It says she was arrested for false papers not identity theft. Sounds like she made up or took a SSN to get a job. As far as I understand it that just puts money into SS without taking it out. Also she was doing it to get a job. If all of that is true she is not they type I think we should focus on deporting. I would like to see the Nation Guard go through the gang areas down there and start checking papers on the hood rats.

4. M&P15T

M&P15T Well I'll Be Dipped!!!

Great.

I welcome our brothers and sisters from Latin America, I think they share a lot of values with us. They just need to come here legally.

5. MO Fugga

MO Fugga Malt Liqra® Lifetime Member

No. ****can them all!

6. huskerbuttons

huskerbuttons

She knew that was a risk when she came here. At no time did she ever attempt to become legal here. **** her, throw her felon ass out.

W??G, OMCHamlin, staylor and 19 others like this.
  7. DonD

DonD

But we need to start ensuring they have skills we need and don't immediately go on welfare. We need only so many laboroers, landscapers and hotel maids. Don

8. MO Fugga

MO Fugga Malt Liqra® Lifetime Member

Legally, fine. Always a welcome addition. At least they can keep up birthrates. That's yuge over the coming decades.

HammerG19, janice6 and Stevekozak like this.
  9. huskerbuttons

huskerbuttons

If she stole your SSN or identity you would be singing a different tune. My sister went through a identity theft nightmare. I don't wish that on any hard working AMERICAN.

OMCHamlin, staylor, MO Fugga and 8 others like this.
  10. RenoF250

RenoF250

I could be wrong but I don't think someone using your SSN on tax forms to get a job does anything negative to you, just gives you more SS$. Now if they try to file a return iin your name or get a credit card we have a problem.

Mark2Glock likes this.
  11. slackercruster

slackercruster

Born L.A. - NYC 2nd Home - Rustbelt is Home Base
    AZ is nothing, CA is the cancer.

Trump is too soft to do much with CA. If we didn't have such a puss in DC, maybe CA could be saved. All Trump does is to talk. First thing Trump needs to do is to enact a law to make it a 10 year federal offence and $25,000 fine for harboring, aiding and abetting illegal aliens.

Now, Trump is stuck. If he lets CA loose, then the news is 'Trump gives CA away.' If he sends in the national guard to reclaim it and throw the illegal aliens out, the news calls him a Hitler.

Obama had it a lot easier. All Obama had to do was to force-feed the US on a steady diet of the glories of homosexuality and try to convince America that a man with a penis be allowed into a woman's bathroom. This way Obama could keep the US occupied with the homosexual agenda and pretend he didn't know anything about the fascist dem's plan to export illegals nationwide.

All the while the fascist dems were using CA as the back door to let illegals in to repopulate America...just to get their vote. Gov. Brown believes CA is the model for America. The plan was that when Hil got in she could take down all borders, confiscate the guns and the fascist dems takeover would be complete. Sadly for the dems, Trump put the kibosh on it.

Now the fascist dems seem to be taking Trump for a punk and are setting up sanctuary cities faster than fat girls eating pizza at a slumber party.

Well, here is my proposal if Trump wants to salvage CA...

Get a patriot militia organized. Have ICE give it some training. Send it into CA with broad bounty hunter authority. Have ICE set up a number of satellite stations to process the illegals as the militia brings them in. If some eggs get broken in the cleanup, that is just too ******* bad. If you built a life here and are illegal then kiss it goodbye.

After they work on CA, the militia fans out across the USA, state by state. But they can't leave CA unsecured when done, the CA traitors have to be removed from office or they will just let the illegals back in.

Other option...write CA off, it is already Mexico's for all practical purposes...Trump needs to build the wall around CA not Mexico.

SJ 40, Mark2Glock and SGT HATRED like this.
  12. Lord

Lord Senior Member

Your own post misses something....
    if they use your SSN to get a job and pay taxes and you don't know about it... then file a return that doesn't match the income reported on your SSN... guess what? The IRS can come looking at you and audit you and start a whole s***storm of trouble. It IS a form of identity theft and it's a felony. End of story.

tsmo1066, HammerG19, Caver 60 and 5 others like this.
  13. SGT HATRED

SGT HATRED

https://www.google.com/amp/heavy.co...o-watch-family-kids-husband-video-stream/amp/

Jamie Haley likes this.
  14. RenoF250

RenoF250

I said there is a problem if they file a return.

I am also not suggesting to give her a pass, I would just focus my effort elsewhere.

15. rock_castle

rock_castle Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness

We are a nation of laws.

HammerG19, chiefjack, janice6 and 4 others like this.
  16. Lord

Lord Senior Member

ok you missed something in my post also... it doesn't matter if THEY file a return or not, the moment YOU file one after someone else has used your SSN... the income YOU report won't match the TOTAL income that has been reported to the IRS and that raises all kinds of red flags and starts the audit process. Sure, their income goes into SS with no return for them... but it's a major discrepancy for you to deal with.

HammerG19, Caver 60, Joe! and 2 others like this.
  17. RonS

RonS Millennium Member

I am sorry that her unfortunate choices led to unfortunate events.

18. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

I don't know the exact circumstances of her case except that she was convicted of a felony, served 6 months in jail and another 6 months in detention, reported to immigration each year while her case moved at a snail's pace, finally was subject to a court ordered deportation and then Obama decided to not follow the court's order.

It is kind of a sad case and quite possible that the only thing she ever did wrong after getting here was use fake documents and a ssec number of some dead person and may not have actually otherwise harmed anyone by her identity theft. I don't know. It really doesn't matter. I blame the idiotic system that allowed her to be here ever since her felony conviction.

I actually do feel sorry for her and her family if they have been law abiding ever since her conviction but the fact is she should never have been allowed to stay in the USA. I imagine that this will prompt more protests and riots but the fact is Trump campaigned on giving priority to deporting those illegals who have committed felonies while here, she did, and enforcement needs to start somewhere.

janice6, nursetim and Mark2Glock like this.
  19. RenoF250

RenoF250

Ah gotcha, yeah that would suck.

I am not defending her, just saying there is much worse to get out first. That anti-Trump crowd will rally around her and whine. Maybe they need to get out of their system though.

20. silentpoet

silentpoet