close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pharoah

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Don At PC, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Just wanted to pass along that DEJ/FL and I went over to visit him at the Hospital Friday evening and he is doing great. He should be released from the hospital either today or tomorrow. It wont be long till he will be as good as new with two new hips and spanking our butts at the range. I suppect we will be getting an update from him personally soon.:thumbsup:

2. Terminator

Terminator

HOOYAH!
    Thats great news chief!
    Its been too long since ive seen Pete. I look forward to seeing him and all of our friends as soon as possible.

3. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Pete just called me and he is on his way home!!!! He will be staying with his Mom for a week or so. He does have his cell phone and will have internet access soon.

Dan:cool:

4. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Great news Dan.....$100.000.00 for the man with bionic hips....reminds me of a little saying.....I'll save that for later this is a family Forum... :moonie:

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Hello hello hello,

Well I am almost there. I had surgery on Thursday afternoon, and was released from the hospital on Sunday afternoon. I now know my surgeon was very surprised not to find me at eh hospital Sunday when He came through doing rounds. One of his P.A’s came through on Saturday afternoon and told me I looked too good to be in here. I piped up then your going to release me to day? She said the surgeon’s rule is 4 day in the hospital for a hip replacement. I again piped up that Sunday will be my fourth day here. She said if nothing changes then release will be Sunday afternoon. I phoned folks on the way home. I will be staying with relatives for a couple of weeks then should be returning home. I am looking forward to seeing everyone soon and doing some SHOOTING. Sorry for being a little late in posting this but sleep has been more important to me lately. I am out here and lurking.

Pharaoh/ Pete
    :supergrin: :wavey:

6. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Pete...it's over...NOW you get your LIFE back again, and nothing can stop you in what you can accomplish...great to have ya back....first goal..start planning first match and just show up... :thumbsup: