GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What holsters are you guys using for the pf9?

i picked up one yesterday to fill the void between my LCP and G27/30/29/26 etc... LOL.. and because it was a great deal on a new used one.

It seems to fit my uncle mikes I use every so often for my 27.

Just wanted to see what you guys use.

Also the guy replaced the guide rod with a steal one, is that a normal upgrade on these little things?
This appears to newer model with the metal mag release.

·
IYAAYWOT
3,516 Posts
What holsters are you guys using for the pf9?

i picked up one yesterday to fill the void between my LCP and G27/30/29/26 etc... LOL.. and because it was a great deal on a new used one.

It seems to fit my uncle mikes I use every so often for my 27.

Just wanted to see what you guys use.

Also the guy replaced the guide rod with a steal one, is that a normal upgrade on these little things?
This appears to newer model with the metal mag release.
I use a Crossbreed Super Tuck for IWB and a Fobus paddle for OWB.

·
Registered
17,956 Posts
Nothing expensive for me....I picked up a simple IWB tuckable from Ace Case for $10 that does what I need.

·
Limp Member
1,264 Posts
IWB, High Noon, Mr. Softy . . . cheap, good quality - 2 years and still going strong - concealable and comfortable.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered a Desantis Pocket-tuk and it feels pretty good. I wear it around the house, 3 o'clock. But I still throw my MTAC holster on with g30 or 29 when I leave the house or anything more than a quick trip. Im still not shooting the pf9 that well LOL. It's like the LCP for me, I'm all over the target. I can drive nails with the g30 but can't keep in the black with the little guns yet. I'm sure practice will help and I plan on that. Awesome little gun tho, light as can be. Can't beat it for the price and size.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a Blackhawk Size 8 (cloth/felt), and simply slide it IWB in my pants just above the butt...

Easy to carry, easy to pull, and not difficult to remove the gun with the holster if I wish.

Got it at PSA for ~$10.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts