close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Peter S. Ruckman Has Died : Christianity Loses A Great Teacher

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by JBnTX, Apr 22, 2016.

1. JBnTX

JBnTX

I understand that most, if not all, the posters on this forum have never heard of Peter S. Ruckman.
    His sermons and books have taught me more about the Bible than any other source of information.

Peter Ruckman taught what the King James Bible says, and not some man's interpretation of what he thinks it says, or should say.

He's the reason my hands will never touch a modern day corrupted version of the Bible.

He was also an artist and drew pictures during his sermons to illustrate his Bible teachings.
    He made the message of the New Testament crystal clear to me.

His sermons are on You Tube. You should watch this 8 minute video.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/bible-teacher-peter-s-ruckman-gets-orders-to-return-home/

PETER RUCKMAN WAS, WITHOUT A DOUBT, ONE OF THE FINEST BIBLE TEACHERS THE LORD EVER PUT ON THIS EARTH. HE BELIEVED THE BOOK, AND DIDN’T THINK HE OR ANYONE ELSE HAD THE RIGHT TO ‘MESS WITH IT’.

April 21, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Christian soldier and Bible teacher Peter S. Ruckman got his orders to go Home. The Jesus he preached about every day of his life since 1949 is right in front of him right now.

You see, Pete Ruckman is safe in the arms of Jesus, and he wouldn’t want to come back here for anything in the world. Thank you for your service, sir, and for teaching me the Bible.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  2. JohnH

JohnH Millennium Member

JB, thank you for posting. Have many of his commentaries and have listened to many of his sermons. A true warrior for the word of God.

3. nmk

nmk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Ruckman

Interesting reading.

NMG26 and Dave514 like this.
  4. nmk

nmk

Now I have heard of him. Thanks for the post. Do you disagree with anything he has stated?

5. nmk

nmk

You have posted in several threads since my last posting. Are you ignoring your own?

6. nmk

nmk

7. JBnTX

JBnTX

I agree with everything Dr Ruckman has ever said.

And YES, I agree with what you're now going to post about what he has said in the past.

It's obvious that most of the crap on that website you posted is taken out of context, misquoted and in some cases is just a lie.

There are many Christians who resist the truth that Dr Ruckman preached.
    Many Christian churches don't like the King James Bible because of the truth that's contained in it.

A truth that make them look like fools.

That's why they use modern corrupted versions of the Bible, and that's why they attack people like Dr Ruckman.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016