Pet Problem

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by CCGLoCKer, Jan 5, 2010.

1. CCGLoCKer

CCGLoCKer G31 Owner

I have a 6 month old pure bred Golden Retriever. Shes a beautiful dog and is house broken.... somewhat. The problem I am having is that when she is sleeping she urinates on herself and the area where she sleeps. I was wondering if anyone could explain this to me. The weather is cold and I really don't like having her sleep outside. But I really don't like my house smelling like dog urine. My carpet cleaner is just about burned out because of this.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Glockerel

Glockerel Got Mojo?

This can be common is spayed retrievers. Try Proin, a prescribed medication, it works for my Lab.

3. maraf

maraf

We have a golden and lab, you're pet still needs to be trained to urinate outside by taking then out on a lease until they urinate on definite times of a day. A few sessions will get them to understand that they are being taken out to do this and nothing else. Once you stop diong this, they can quickly return to urinating where they are. Hope it helps

4. bubba803

bubba803

Same here with my lab. I started her off with 1 pill twice a day and now she's down to 1 pill every other day. Works well. Talk to your Vet.

5. CCGLoCKer

CCGLoCKer G31 Owner

Thanks yall for your help. A vets visit it is.