close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Personal Alarm Clock

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by blasto, Aug 5, 2004.

1. blasto

blasto 7 of 9 (lives)

7:00AM. Sleeping on back. Cat comes in, stands on chest & starts kneeding chest. Pet cat on head & say "come back in an hour". Cat leaves.

7:45AM. Sleeping on left side. Cat comes in & sits on shoulder. Cold nose into right ear. Pet cat on head & say, "little more sleep." Cat lays down. Purring loudly.

8:00AM. Alarm rings. Hit snooze. Cat puts nose under my nose to check for breathing. Pet cat. Mumble "Five more minutes."

8:05AM. Snooze rings. Cat headbutts chin. Roll over & pull covers over head.

8:10AM. Snooze rings. Reach to hit snooze. Cat blocking alarm. Commend cat on sneaky behaviour & decide to get up. Cat purrs proudly & follows/leads human into kitchen to get catfood.

Am I the only one that has this problem?

2. Berto

Berto woo woo

Substitute purring for grunts,an occasional fart and add 40lbs.

And she's a pit bull.;f

3. mcmoyer

mcmoyer Got Wood?? CLM

What cat does after waking us up....

[​IMG]

4. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

Nope.

My cat tries this at 3 AM instead of 7... :(

I have learned that grabbing her and cuddling her for a minute gets rid of her real fast ;b

5. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

oh yes........

Joshua used to get me up at 3am on the nights I was not working, because he wanted canned food NOW........

Max on the other hand takes FOREVER to mellow down after I get home from work in the mornings....running around like a wild banchee for a couple hours..........

And to think I want another one to keep him company.......;g ;g ;g

6. Walter45Auto

Walter45Auto

My cat once took her claws and GRABBED ME BY MY NOSE ONE MORNING!!! THAT, my friends was one RUDE awakening. I miss her. There's no better alarm clock than a housecat.

;g

;8 ;I

7. Stillhuntn

Stillhuntn

No. Our kitten that is no longer with us used to do this the wife an I. Both of us have sleep disorders and require the use of a CPAP. He would come in and swat our masks to wake us up for food. He would swat my hand so that I would turn off the clock. Our other kitty gets on my chest and runs circles chasing her tail. Our little guy still wakes us up even though he doesn't physically touch us anymore.
    To me that is a great way of getting woke up.

8. Glockgirl26

Glockgirl26

Most of the time my cat won't bother me if she knows I'm sleeping. If she thinks I might be awake, she'll come and love on me, either cause she wants loved back or she wants her breakfast.

9. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

wow!!

Talk about resurecting a thread!! I posted on 8/6/04.......a month after loosing my boy Joshua.......wow, it was fun to read what I had posted........

I think Blasto also only had one feline in those days, he has two now.........I think things are MORE lively at his abode now!!!! ;g