Per Oprah: The Poorest Whites Have an Advantage Over Her

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Intolerant

Intolerant

Oprah who...???
    yeah that POS is on my ignore list. i dont pay no attention to racists.

1bigK likes this.
  2. Colt M-4

Colt M-4 AK-74 Silver Member

She is a person for that reason you carry a airline vomit bag for.

Because when you meet them you need it real quick.We all must still endure and live. So we can see the day they are off in the earth.....Fertilizing it for some nice Roses.The Oprah Division. 6E74B4C0-40B8-4BB9-883C-1767E2B61718.jpeg

3. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

....................... says the richest black woman on the planet!

My wife and I used to watch her " Super Soul Sunday" for a long time. She has since proven to be a racist, black hypocrite!

We ditched her show when she started being romanced for a run at the POTUS.

**** YOU, you self serving bigot!

4. Deltic

Deltic

I don't know what it was but Oprah could connect with women. A bunch of white people recognized this and Oprah got her chance to be massively rich and privileged.

CAcop and 1bigK like this.
  5. 1bigK

1bigK

I don’t know if you can call her a token celebrity. She started out as a news person, and it was thru wise investing and reinvesting in herself that she has made what she has. As much as I hate to give her any credit in light of her stupid and extremely insensitive comments. The O-cow is actually the 4’th wealthiest black person according to recent rankings.

It is my opinion is that she has been so ultra wealthy for so long that she has lost any ability to be able to relate with what being poor is like. To claim that being white, even when poor, is some kind of advantage is pure BS. In fact, in today’s world if you are white and perhaps happen to be male as well, then those are two huge strikes against that you have to overcome to even qualify for any assistance.

The Oprah cow can go pound sand with her phony white horseshot. There is no such thing as white privilege.

Sent from deep behind enemy lines in the liberal bastion of Denver, Co.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. 1bigK

1bigK

Very well said. I am impressed.

MrGlock21 likes this.
  7. 1bigK

1bigK

As do I. All of it.

8. CBennett

CBennett

We can agree to DISagree i guess. She tries to say there is a caste system in the USA totally incorrect..she herself is living proof thats bull****..she either doesnt know what that system truly entails or has it mixed up..in that system youre pretty much always what you are caste wise..no true ability to move up or down....what ever your family is you end up being.. So

1. she is full of ****
    2. or dumb

EVERY SINGLE JOB I worked if you were a minority you got special programs,treatments,scholarships, job promotions and advancement if you were "other than Caucasian/white" sometimes to the exclusion of MORE QUALIFIED people you got the job/promotion same with Women even if Caucasian.. who was screwed as far as promotions,advancement,special scholarships etc,etc,etc..white males.. So sorry Oprah your (mostly) full of ****.

I didnt have to do much to see the writing on the wall when I was working I put in for a total of 2 jobs, on my paperwork you submit for the job I cam back best qualified...I didnt get either job...BOTH times I was told by people I knew in the loop....they wanted this certain person to put in for that you never had a shot, 2nd job I was told specifically they were looking for a female..though I was best qualified, had almost 5 years more seniority and had more education to boot....so yeah not buying that Bull**** for a second!

IMO in this country as long as youre willing to WORK HARD do your job with all these special programs and the advancement potential is on YOUR side..Now that was my job..im sure places vary..but in mine I knew after that I was screwed and never bothered putting in for anything again.

1bigK likes this.
  9. rayzer007

rayzer007

And she still can't get a boyfriend - she's the poor one!

1bigK, mike from st pe and CAcop like this.
  10. rock_castle

rock_castle Enjoys liberal temper tantrums & hissy fits

11. pugman

pugman

I remember a while back she did a show when she and someone else (some black singer) were "out in the real world"

It was supposed to be funny, and to her audience it was, but how she had no idea how to pump gas. Things every day working people had to do to make it through were clueless to her.

What kills me is she gives wisdom on kids...yet has none. Gives advice on marriage..yet never married.

And vanity...you name a magazine after yourself and put yourself on the cover...over and over and over again. I can't imagine her inner circle....it has to be all about her

1bigK and CAcop like this.
  12. pattym

pattym

Oprah has been against Whites for a long time!

1bigK and mike from st pe like this.
  13. Grumpy_old_man

Grumpy_old_man

A multi-billionaire is disadvantaged compared to the poorest whites?

Thanks, I needed a good laugh. 2020 has been brutal and I'm dreading 2021 if the ***-**** polls are right for a change. But at least I've gotten one good laugh all year!

Grumpy

14. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

The older she gets, the more racist she gets.

15. JMag

JMag

Okra is a wealthy racist, among other things.

1bigK likes this.
  16. DonD

DonD

This is also the lying hag that had a show where she was giving away what, 60 cars and acting as if it was her money buying the cars. GM provided the cars, something she chose to ignore.

Real integrity, NOT. I've never watched a single program featuring that overweight pig.

She is bloviating about white priviledge and she's a BILLIONAIRE? Get real toad. Don

1bigK, mike from st pe and CAcop like this.
  17. garya1961

garya1961

She wants to be white so bad and can't so she hates white people. It's the one thing her money can't buy. It's like hating rich people because you don't have any money but you want to be rich.

18. Burebista

Burebista Apex Predator

If you walk just two blocks down the same street from the place where I live, you'll get to see the sweatshop where poor Oprah is exploited by white people like me:

Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 7.35.36 AM.png

And after she finishes her degrading custodial job cleaning toilets and mopping bathroom floors for the privileged whites in the OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) Studios building, she takes the back seat of a city bus (read private helicopter) and goes to one of her 7 (seven) dilapidated homes to rest her tired, exploited bones.
    This is the run-down 200,000 sq. ft. 8 bedroom - 15 bath, she bought for $50 million (before she did the renovations) sticks and mud shack where she rests after each day of being exploited and reflects at the plight of racial discrimination she has to endure as a black woman in AmeriKKKa.

[​IMG]

The house is located in the notoriously dangerous town of Montecito CA (AKA Compton By The Pacific) where population is 87% caucasian (white supremacist), 3.77% white Hispanic, 3% asian and 0.54% Black.
    The median household income in Oprah's town is below poverty level at only $146,000 / year and the median home value is $2 million.

Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 7.59.10 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 8.12.56 AM.png

Poor Oprah, I simply don't know how she can survive such exploitation and how she can endure such racial hatred day after day in white man's AmeriKKKa

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  19. mike from st pe

mike from st pe

LOL! Equal 0prahtunity victicrat.0prah please tell us again how all the white people have to die off to end racism.

1bigK likes this.
  20. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

TSA stopped her for an anomaly, on her recent trip to LAX, do you know what they found under her skirt?

Michael Jacksons other glove!

1bigK and jmohme like this.