close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

pepsi-one-- caveat emptor

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by deguelo, Dec 28, 2006.

1. deguelo

deguelo

pepsi-one advertised a lot of dt ammo for sale back in nov. in response to my inquiry and offer to purchase the entire lot dated nov 27, he indicated the ammo was still available, and requested my mailing information. i responded the same day with my addy and a request for his. i received an email a day later indicating regret for an unspecified "misunderstanding", but the ammo was sold to another. i was disappointed, to be sure, and i emailed pepsi-one requesting an explanation of the so-called misunderstanding. as of this date, i have received no response. did pepsi-one rip me off? no, as no $ changed hands. i do feel that he was not honorable in dealing with me. i suspect that a better offer was obtained after we made our deal, and pepsi-one reneged. i suppose the moral is don't assume that pepsi-one will make good on his agreements, or even explain why he won't. respectfully submitted, deguelo

2. cj5mrt

cj5mrt

Same thing happened to me on another board. Sure wish people would be honest and not string you around if they aren't going to do the deal.

Mike

3. Dandapani

Dandapani

Karma is a beyotch.