People make me sick

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by Spartan18BS, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Spartan18BS

Spartan18BS

That is crazy. That person ought to be hit by a car and left alone for 10 days, except for maybe the occasional kick to the ribs while theyre down.
    What a low life SOB.

2. gabbygus

gabbygus

That is just awful, how in the world can she do that.Talk about cruel, I would love to see her brought up on animal cruelty.
    She has chose to do nothing. She could of signed the paper. When she dropped the animal off. I hate people like her. No regard for another living creature. There is no excuse for that person. What a dirt bag.
    I can not understand this. It is just beyond my understanding.
    I last month dropped my dog off in pain. Before I went to my doctor. For my abcsess toe. Believe me. I was in pain too.
    My little Yorkie has neck disc trouble, sometimes. And I made sure he got treatment. Oh he is fine right now. He gets flare ups. Poor little guy.
    If he rough houses to much. With the other dogs. He gets sore. It isn't easy keeping him quiet. Yorkies are tough out going dogs. They think they are big dogs.

3. noway

noway

I like how these post nowaday on GT seems to pick on groups/types of people on just pure speculation

live in an apartment complex with my girlfriend in a not so nice part of town, proabably at least 75% hispanic. Lots of honking, loud music, weird looks, not good.

Nowhere did the op indicate any "hispanics" killed this cat or any group of people, and then some how we assume it was the hispanics that did this to this cat. What about the other 25%, they surely couldn't have harm this cat now could they ?

and then we add , the following ;

Hopefully they'll get deported and die of heat exhaustion being smuggled back in. I really do wish these thing's on people, never animals.

All I have to add to this thread, now only people are mean to animals, they are also mean to each other, with no cause but speculation, or hatred based on un warranted reasons.

4. ReyFufuRulesAll

ReyFufuRulesAll Pantless Wonder

Despite the fact that human beings have the mental advantage over other life, they ignore compassion. This is not "forgetful", this is "cruel". We KNOW what we're doing, but some people do it anyway.

Humans have the capacity to be evil.

5. Greywolf

Greywolf

My wonderful, sweet, gentle collie (https://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=720263 )
    was horribly abused and neglected for 6 years by is owner, who shot his mate right in front of him. To this day he is terrified of loud noises (firecrackers, thunder) and when he sees a gun of mine will run and hide.

When I found out that she was dying, slowly and painfully of pancreatic cancer, a smile crossed my face and stayed there for a long time.

She came over one time to visit my neighbor (her son, whom I had taken the dog from after he took him in to save him from dear mom, who was going to shoot him for some stupid reason) what broke my heart was that my dog still wagged his tail and wanted to go up to her. That is how loyal dogs are. It took all my self-restraint to keep from going over to this POS and beating her. Even though I know she's in terrible pain now from the cancer, it still isn't enough in my book.

6. WALTHERBILL

WALTHERBILL Guest

"You can judge the morality of a nation by the way the society treats its animals" ---Ghandi

7. sparky1

sparky1 Guest

I just joined this site today and I have enjoyed reading all the posts until I got to this one.
    I read this last night and almost got sick.
    I will never understand what kind of person/sicko would harm an innocent animal for any reason. Last week I found two 4-5 week old kittens living under a pop machine at a carry out. I asked the owner if he knew they were there, he did but did not care. I caught them in short order and spent the whole day finding them a home. None of the cat rescue shelters would take them, they were full, the pound said they would put them down(kill them) because they were not over two pounds. I finally found a vet in town who agreed to take them. I would have taken them in but I live alone and work all day and I could not feed them or care for them, and my Duchess said NO! She is a diva!
    The more people I meet the more I love my cat! >>^..^<<

8. NITE SITE 53

NITE SITE 53

I think we can add Michel Vick to the Sick list as well!:steamed:

9. denfoote

denfoote MENACE

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/13708685/detail.html?rss=dgo&psp=news

:angel: :angel: :50cal:

:steamed:

10. Blitzer

Blitzer Cool Cat

I don't normally believe in Carma but that puke deserves to get shanked.

:shocked: :burn:

11. Frost

Frost

I hope there is a special level of Hell reserved for people who treat animals like that...

12. cllrtr

cllrtr

With any luck at all, these pukes that hurt critters WILL end up in that special place in hell, but hopefully not before they are tormented with pain for the balance of their short lives.

13. jobob

jobob

Sorry, but that is not true at all. The Germans passed many animal protection laws in the 1930s, and any animal abuse was considered criminal. We know how they treated people.

I love my dogs, but that is no indication of how I am as a person. I've met people who love animals, but are horrible dirt bags otherwise. And I've met some seemingly wonderful people, who turn out to treat animals poorly. Bottom line is that it's important, but means nothing. As little as that makes sense, it's true.