close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pensacola scores are up

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Fireglock, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Well done. Scott and Cindy you rock. Thanks for a great weekend, I am tired but had a blast. Thanks Escambia River Muzzle Loaders for stepping up to the plate and hosting a great match. I hate to only recognize a few because so many Club members worked hard to make it happen but Dan Johnson and Ron Lee started working on this project over a year ago and they had the opportunity to see the results of their hard work this weekend. The entire club can be proud of their work. There were folks who traveled fron Ohio, Indiana, Virginia, New Jersey, Texas and several other states who traveled here to participate and I never heard a single complaint but nothing less than praise for a fine job. Next year will be even better.:thumbsup:

3. truckcop

truckcop

Dang, that was fast. Scorekeeping, that is. Not my shooting.

Ken

4. Clem

Clem

Congrats on a great first match, guys!! Sounds like everyone had a great time and hope the match continues. Maybe next year Donna & I can make it. PS - just saw the preliminary results (I believe a new record for the hard-working GSSF staff - WOW!!!). GREAT to see Pete Straub's name in the results again!! So glad you're back, my friend!! Hope to see everyone soon. Tony & Donna.

5. ede

ede Bama's Friend

hard to believe the results got posted so quick. i was really wanting bobby carver to do better in MS than he did, or worse in UL. any idea who won the raffle certificates, not me i'm guessing since i've not got any phone calls.

6. James5m

James5m

I was expecting a week or so for the results. I'm with you Truckcop. I placed 42th in AC and 13th in SubC. Now that I have a my first match under my belt I hope to do better in the future.Pensacola was great fun.

Jim

7. James5m

James5m

Sorry double post

8. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

EDE
    We had TWO RO gun certificates to draw for and the first one was won by ole Fireglock!!!!! The second by our CEO.....Bobby Carver! Congratulations to both and THANK YOU both for traveling to Pensacola to help RO!
    The raffle certificates where won by Ronda Easley on Saturday and her husband on Sunday! We told them both that they need to by a Lotto tickets with that kind of luck!

Dan:cool:

9. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

WOW!!!!!:wow:
    I must say that is a FAST turn a round time for match results! Cindy and Scott along with Mark the armorer did a GREAT job at the first Northwest Florida Ballistic Challange in Pensacola, FL. I can't say enough good thinks about the volunteers that came out this past weekend! Without the support of these folks coming out to help, this match would have not been the success it was! I'm looking forward to this match next year!

Dan:cool:

10. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Wow, this has to be a modern day GSSF record. Thanks to the entire GSSF staff for their outstanding performance.:banana: :banana:

11. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Jerry, that's some nice shootin in MS! :thumbsup:

:patriot:

12. Old Man

Old Man

I enjoyed the day RO-ing and shooting with all the great Florida Shooters. The results were posted by the time I got back to Indy. The hospitality at the range was outstanding.

13. ede

ede Bama's Friend

congrats to the winners and the winners of the drawings. i'm still wanting bobby to move up a spot in MS.

14. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

None of this could have happened if the staff from GSSF, Scott, Cindy, Mark had not worked so hard to make the Northwest Florida Ballistic Challange I in Pensacola, FL get off with out a hitch. Thank you. A second thank you for a warp speed turn around of the scores. Thank you.

To the host club the (Escambia River Muzzle Loaders) for the use of the range for THREE GREAT DAYS OF SHOOTING!

Thank you every RO (Range Officer Who worked His/Her Tail off every day. With out them this would have never been possible. Thank you.

A big Congrats to all the winners and the ones who shot their first match and all the great comments. Hope all had a great time.

I hope no one had to wait long to get up and shoot. We set had about 200 shooter in the two days. Not bad for the first match. I sure think we can do better next time.

Congrats for every one who came and helped and shot.

Pharaoh:supergrin: :thumbsup:

15. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Tony and Donna

Yep, I still need one more new hip and this next year to recover but it sure is fun to shoot with folks again. I hope to get everything ready for next year 08.

Pete

:upeyes: