close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pensacola Finals are up

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by James5m, Nov 30, 2006.

1. James5m

James5m

And my scores didn't change:sigh:

2. BamaTrooper

BamaTrooper Retired

I took $50 for third in AMSUB so I was happy. Paid for my entry fees. I will be back and I am going to get to the new Thibodaux match also. I guess anything within 10-12 hours drive from Mobile is fair game. I really enjoyed my first match.

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Hello folks,

James5m- Sorry your scores did not change for better or worse. But answer me this did you have fun? Would you come back next year for our second match?

BamaTrooper- I think you did right well. Was this your first match? I am so glad you had a good time. I will make sure Dan reads your thread.

Thank you to everyone who came and made our first match a grand success. I think the club we held it at wants to do it again next year. We will just have to wait and see.

Pharaoh (Pete)

4. ede

ede Bama's Friend

10 or 12 hour drive will catch alot of GSSF matches. a couple i go to are more like 14 or so hour drives. i make a 2 day trip for orlando, pensacola and st. paul.

5. James5m

James5m

Pharaoh! Yeah I did have fun. I was real scared since it was was my first match and didn't want to screw up and look bad. I did any way. Missed #5 plate and lowered my pistol with rounds left,the RO said Keep shooting, So that added alot of time to my score.

As the preliminary scores were being adjusted I moved up and down a few times.(not sure why)The finals came out the shooters above and below me won pistols.Go figure. That would have been a trip to win something on the first match. The way I see it is I can only hope to do better the next time.

Will I be there next year?.....You can count on it. I fact I planning on going to Orlando in Feb and Thibodaux in Apr.

Jim

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Now that sounds good to me.

Pharaoh