close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Penny Stock thread...

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Rabbi, Feb 1, 2013.

1. arizona_andy

arizona_andy Caliber Realist

If you're just getting into investing I would recommend you stick with the less volitile blue-chip companies. Pick a few favorites from the DJI, or larger members of the S&P 500. Mix it up a bit, too: don't just buy cyclicals, throw in some slow-and-steady dividend payers as well.

Buying a great company that is a bit down on their luck lately is a great strategy. They will come roaring back if their really isn't anything wrong. A great example was CELG: sold off to 59 a few quarters ago, even though management reaffirmed guidance... and sure enough, it sits at 100 today.

Pennystocks can lose 95% of their value in a day, so be aware of that.

While I believe that this company will be highly successful, I do still urge you to do your own research as well. I view this one as a longer-term investment, not something that might shoot up 200% next week. The potential is huge here, and honestly I'm not sure why we aren't higher yet -- but it's probably due to the fact that they haven't much to show in the way of revenue, yet. Power/ElectroFuse aren't in stores yet, but they have already shipped the product to DSG and we are expecting CVS to be another location where it will be sold as well.

Their products are real and they do work. You can try them for yourself by ordering from poweredbyfuse.com. Here is a picture of the banners that are going to start showing up in stores soon:

[​IMG]

When everything comes together, watch out...

2. 2bgop

2bgop

I don't spend a bunch of time researching stuff like this, I drop a few a k and see what happens. I have professionals handle my retirement, I swing for the fences with amounts I can lose.

3. hd67xlch

hd67xlch

MJNA up another 25% this morning on high volume again, dont know why its being bought up like it is, but the volume has been out of the world the last three trading days.

4. arizona_andy

arizona_andy Caliber Realist

Did anyone buy DROP? You could have been up 20-30+% by now.. just sayin :)

5. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Boat Life ©

Just purchased 500 shares.

Just got 1,000 shares.

Hopefully these go somewhere. The account used on these was my kid's Coverdell ESA. Maybe it'll pay off in 14 more years. :)

6. 2bgop

2bgop

I did. I bought 12,500 shares for around .13.

If you look at TLGN, which I talked about that same day, it is up around 70% since then. Both great runs.