Pennsylvania voters believe there are ‘secret Trump voters’ in their communities.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Agonizer, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Agonizer

Agonizer Unmasked

glock1097 and Intolerant like this.
  2. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

It's 2020 - staying secret is often required. Even I, surrounded by conservatives in a Trump-landslide-voting state, pretend to be more liberal than I am every single day. I even pretend to like or get along with Democrat politicians from time to time.

How I really feel is, if there was a button you could push that would cause Democrats, communists, anarchists and any other leftists to drop dead . . .
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    bubbatime, inthefrey, nerr and 15 others like this.

3. ReaPer105

ReaPer105

Every vote is secret in theory. That's why they have curtains at the ballot box.

Intolerant likes this.
  4. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

Well, it's really no one's business how I'm gonna vote in November. So there's that.

Dirty bird and Pat Harmon like this.
  5. kahrcarrier

kahrcarrier FAHRENHEIT

Ask me who I am voting for and I will most likely tell you. Call me crazy.

kage33, n2g and slamdunc like this.
  6. CBennett

CBennett

Well if you go places that are NOT the larger cities(Philly/Pitt) its Trump campaign signs in yards 20 to 1 over Biden..I know thats not very scientific but the FACT is....unlike say NY state..if the people in PA get "riled up" enough they CAN OVERCOME the city vote just like last time....but you gotta rile them up enough....thats the one thing NY can never do....they cant overcome the city vote..just too many ****ty liberals....In PA we can, and do from time to time..but you need a candidate that people can get behind to do this..

7. tom mac

tom mac

around here in NY, most keep to themselves as to Trump for fear of being hounded, tires cut, etc
    Libs are crazy

( like the saving Books above; 451 )

as400guy1, spork, Intolerant and 2 others like this.
  8. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

I have seen a lot of indications of enthusiastic Trump support in rural eastern Pennsylvania lately including people with huge Trump banners in their front yard.

It is definitely Trump country. As for Biden, it is as if he does not exist.

9. NMG26

NMG26

I'm voting, I won't say which way other than I'm an optimist

10. alnicoG22

alnicoG22

If I was surrounded by crazed liberals I would not tell them I planned to vote for the President. I think this scenario will play out frequently in November.

spork and Intolerant like this.
  11. mike from st pe

mike from st pe

End the secret ballot!
    All mail in ballots have to be signed. This is why the political parties are pushing them so much.

12. Baba Louie

Baba Louie

So in the linked article is the sheep the secret Trump voter in their midst or... what exactly does that sheep judging photo tell us in a thousand words or less about PA voters polls outta Monmouth U? Shorn sheep?

All I know about polls is HRC is a shoe in landslide glass ceiling breaking ladies and gentlemen our next POT... what? She What?! He WHAT?!!!??! GTFO!!!!! INCONCEIVABLE!

oh

nevermind

Still and All... as we see here thru Monmouth selected queries - D's who would vote TRUMP (if any) might be wise in keeping cards close to vest. Then again, like Reagan, Trump was once a D who switched to become an R with pride and it seemed to work for both of them. (timing is everything)

In way of polling, I ask Biden fans, "Law & Order, Communist Chaos or something in between?""You do know he fondles little girls?" (leading questions, sure... who cares?)

That picture tho... gives me pause to wonder

13. Grabbrass

Grabbrass

My Democrat neighbor who works the polls always makes sure to get a peek at the ones she wants to see, just as the ballot slides out of the plastic cover and into the reader machine. She has impressive technique. She does it to mine every time, and I confirm her suspicions every time.

14. thewitt

thewitt

Unsolicited vote by mail has no way to validate your signature. This is not a requested absentee ballot.

In most states today, they don't even count the absentee ballots if the race will be decided one way or another without those ballots being included.

There is no facility in place to validate several million signatures where they have done none of this in the past.

mike from st pe and Intolerant like this.
  15. Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd

I have a relative who lives in one of the small towns in PA, between Pittsburgh and Youngstown. The entire town seems to be full of lbgtq soyboys and angry fat lesbians, and everyone in her town is super woke. If the rest of PARTY is anything like that, Trump doesn't stand a chance in PA.
    If you live there, you have to keep your support for president Trump a secret.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    Intolerant likes this.
  16. Jan R Whitaker

Jan R Whitaker

17. Jbritt

Jbritt

I don’t hide anything. This is still a free country. Of course I don’t put stickers or anything on my car but that’s because I think they look like ****.

18. Intolerant

Intolerant

I`m not ashamed to tell people who i will vote for, again. So unless you can kill me before i push the red republican voting button, it will be for TRUMP 2020. There is NO other choice! And i live in NY!

EDIT/ADD
    I might live in NY, and love where i live, its the liberals that i hate that have ruined this state.

wprebeck and kage33 like this.
  19. 9XX19mm

9XX19mm

Keep them in suspense... that’s why it’s called a “November Surprise”.

20. PeterG

PeterG