Pending

I have a Glock 43 I am wanting to sell. I am the original owner and have the case with all the accompanying stuff. I did carry the G43 and I am going to say I shot 1,000 rounds thru it. I don't count rounds but I am pretty positive I didn't shoot 1,000 rounds but certainly not more. I have a Milt Sparks VM2 holster for it and extra magazines. I have for factory 7 6ix round magazines (three with Pierce grip extensions), two Taran Tactical magazines with the two round extensions, and one Taran Tactical magazine with the three round extension. The Taran Tactical magazines were just checked to see it they worked. I bought the completed Taran Tacticals from them not just the extensions. I sent the G43 to Wilson Combat for the stippling and had the Trijicon HD XR sights installed. The reason I am selling it is I started carrying a G19 soon to be replaced by a WC SFX9.

What it cost:
G43 $449.00
Two Taran magazines +2 115.00
One Taran +3 59.00
Milt Sparks VM2 holster $140.00
Work by Wilson Combat $350.00

Sell all of it for $650.00 shipped. Your FFL must except from an individual with a copy of my drivers license. I will accept PayPal, USPS money order, or a personal check. Once whatever payment method clears I will over night the pistol. I am always happy to meet a resident of TN for face to face. The first PM with "I will take it" will get the sale.

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Wood Gadget Communication Device Audio equipment Hardwood

Font Auto part Wood Office supplies Metal

Rectangle Automotive tire Wood Font Material property

Wood Gadget Vehicle door Bag Communication Device

Musical instrument accessory Electronic device Font Bumper Laptop accessory

Camera accessory Personal protective equipment Auto part Fashion accessory Handgun holster

Thanks for looking.