GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
I think, from hearing that statement on the radio, she was trying to say that whenever the final count gets in Joe will win, but just stumbled and mangled her words so bad it's impossible to know.

We should have a litmus test for our Congressional leaders, you have to be able to articulate an entire sentence, clearly, without stumbling, muttering and slurring, to qualify.

At least their bad ideas will be clear then, and that's something.

·
Registered
15,358 Posts
I posted this in another thread, but I'll say it again here since Nancy has given it away.

Here's the plan.

Biden will no concede on Election Night, but the election results will be contested - either way. If the leftists are not winning, they will do something to contest the election.

When the Electoral College meets, the Electors will NOT pick a clear winner. This pushes the decision to the House, where they will choose from the candidates - and of course they will pick Biden.

I'm sure this is the plan.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Nancy is confident because they have a plan. Of course, the Democrats will claim that Trump only won because of fraud. They won't be able to prove it, they will drag on an investigation for months, they will manufacture votes if they have to and completely destroy the last vestiges of our Republic in their lust for absolute power. It is to be expected. They've been telegraphing their intentions since 2016.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
In the video, Pelosi's mask isn't big enough. I suggest a pillowcase, maybe one impermeable to air.
I think a garbage bag would be appropriate.

Reactions: Rotn1

·
Registered
30,271 Posts
Dude, you can have the honors of installing the equipment on Pelosi.
Attractive young lady in pic though.
DUDE! What the hell did I do to you? That’s just mean man! :couch:

·
Custom Title Goes Here
1,148 Posts
I think, from hearing that statement on the radio, she was trying to say that whenever the final count gets in Joe will win, but just stumbled and mangled her words so bad it's impossible to know.

We should have a litmus test for our Congressional leaders, you have to be able to articulate an entire sentence, clearly, without stumbling, muttering and slurring, to qualify.

At least their bad ideas will be clear then, and that's something.
If Nancy would cut out the gin & bitter (not bitters, "bitter", like that old bag herself), she probably could get through a few sentences with only her dentures causing slight problems.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
I posted this in another thread, but I'll say it again here since Nancy has given it away.

Here's the plan.

Biden will no concede on Election Night, but the election results will be contested - either way. If the leftists are not winning, they will do something to contest the election.

When the Electoral College meets, the Electors will NOT pick a clear winner. This pushes the decision to the House, where they will choose from the candidates - and of course they will pick Biden.

I'm sure this is the plan.
The only problem with your plan is that each state only gets one vote when electing a president in the house and the Republicans hold a majority of state delegations. If it goes to the house Biden loses.

Reactions: NMG26

·
Registered
15,358 Posts
The only problem with your plan is that each state only gets one vote when electing a president in the house and the Republicans hold a majority of state delegations. If it goes to the house Biden loses.
The NEW House will vote on this in January, and Nancy is assuming that her efforts to steal house seats will be successful and they will have the numbers to vote in Biden at that time.

Remember only the Presidential election is decided by the Electoral College. The House seats are a simple majority in each district.

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Trump should win California, that would be so cool

21 - 39 of 39 Posts