close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pearce Mag Extensions

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Ruzhyo, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Ruzhyo

Ruzhyo

I just acquired a Glock 29 SF. Will the Pearce mag. extension for the Glock 27/33 work on the G29 mags. To me the 10mm, 40, and 357Sig all appear to be quite close in mag tolerances. Pearce does not make a mag plus 1 or 2 for the G29. Any suggestions?

2. arushus

arushus Biggest Member

Nope, there is no mag extension for the 29 mags, only grip extensions...

3. kaifs

kaifs

another thing to consider - I have two G26s. I have TONS of magazines for these and all but 2 have extensions. 4 are with Glock +2 (does not look as good) and the rest (about 20 or so) are Pierce +2. So here it goes: compared to Glock extension = Pierce is a REAL BEAR to get that 12th round in there, I mean it is VERY tough. Even though I like the more matching looks of Pierce I hate loading that 12th, and my Glock loaders are to prove it, as you press on it so hard that it collapses the plastic on the one side of the loader plastic rod....

4. DFin

DFin

The 10mm/.45 mags are wider and the mag extensions for the 9mm/.40/.357 mags will not fit.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  5. jw38

jw38

If you have a round in the tube, pack the magazine too tight with rounds, that's a formula for disaster. Back off a round or two in the mag.