close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pearce +1 Glock 36?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by 1911luver, Mar 19, 2012.

1. 1911luver

1911luver

I have a Pearce +0 on my primary magazine but all I can find locally are the +1 extensions now. Should I get one of these for my spare magazine or order another +0 one?

I've read that the +1 extensions have cause feeding issues and ive also read that some have no issues at all with them. My dad has them on both his G36 mags and he's never had any issues with his and he shoots it a lot he also has the stock mag spring as well. Does anyone else here use these if so what's the verdict?

2. Joe58

Joe58

Hi - my G36 is one of my favorite pistols and I have zero issues with it. I have several mags for it, all but one with the +o Pearce extension, standard mag springs. I tried the +1 when I first bought the pistol and it tended to pinch, and it just didn't "feel" right if you know what I mean. And I kind of figured if I am in that bad a situation, one more round likely won't help me much. But, I would get one of each as they aren't that much, run them awhile and then make the call.
    Hope that helped - Joe

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012

3. MikeG36

MikeG36

I prefer the stock G36 mag over the aftermarket extensions.

4. yukon2004

yukon2004

I was looking in a local store for the +0 ext, but couldn't find it. I hate leaving a gun shop empty handed, so I bought the +1. I haven't shot it yet, so this thread has me curious as to whether or not it's reliable. Fortunately for now, it's not my carry or home defense gun.

5. Woody Jones

Woody Jones

I have +1s on most of my G36 mags. Haven't had an issue yet. Of course they do make the grip a little longer, but that's why a keep a few of my mags in stock configuration for the occasions when the extra length becomes an issue.

6. squatchie666

squatchie666

I just did a 4 day defensive handgun course with a couple +1 mags and had no problems through roughly 600 rnds.

7. bklynpete

bklynpete Viet Nam Vet

I've carried my G36 for three years with Pearce +1 mag extensions. No problems shooting, or carrying. The extra two rounds (with a spare mag), may not seem like alot, until you need them. Have fun with your G36.