Glock Talk banner

Pawn shop has a SIG AXG Pro for $650

1012 21
Should I buy?

It's a metal-framed P320 with weird slide lightening cuts, and milled for RDS.

• Wow
Reactions: beaversgs
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

The eBay Guy
Gee, a $1200 gun for $650?

Nah, that's a terrible deal... 馃槖

Reactions: GlockPride

NRA Life Member
Should I buy?

A new one from PSA is $1,200. I'd buy it even if I didn't want it and then trade it at the next gun show for something I do want.

Registered
It鈥檚 a great gun鈥ore of a range gun. I love mine. Depending on the condition that could be a great deal.

Registered
Should I buy?

If I ran a tops that I would and I鈥檓 not a Sig fan

On the day of your birth death began stalking you
Seems to me you are posting these miracle pawn shop deals everytime I turn around. I have to admit I have serious doubts. Especially with the gun you have pictured showing a price tag of almost twice your claim. Now it's a ruger since they sold the other?

At the shop I work at PT if you miss a deal it just sucks to be you. I can't see them being able to loose money like that constantly. Hey, if it's all legit I'm sorry, but I dont think it is, and I just gotta throw this out there.
Rectangle Font Beige Paper product Paper

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Seems to me you are posting these miracle pawn shop deals everytime I turn around. I have to admit I have serious doubts. Especially with the gun you have pictured showing a price tag of almost twice your claim. Now it's a ruger since they sold the other?

At the shop I work at PT if you miss a deal it just sucks to be you. I can't see them being able to loose money like that constantly. Hey, if it's all legit I'm sorry, but I dont think it is, and I just gotta throw this out there.
View attachment 1116039
I hope you like the taste of crow...I got receipts!

So I missed out on the SIG, but got a Taurus TX22 Competition for $267+tax and a Ruger Single Six for $300+tax.

The prices are real. Believe.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts