[Patriots] SB 25 passes senate

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by HK45Mark23, Jan 25, 2010.

1. HK45Mark23

HK45Mark23

I just got word that Sen. Nugent's bill SB 25 carry to the workplace passed the full senate 41 to 9. I'll have the names of the 9 opponents soon and will let you all know.

Today our phones have been hot with calls from the state house on what's shaking up there. There has been a great deal of phone conversations between us and some of our legislators, the NRA Liaison, Ashley Varner and some of our good friends that run with us on the front line.

There has been some horse trading going on at the eleventh hour as I write this very letter. I just got a call while I'm writing this letter from Rep. Walorski from the House chamber as HB 1065 is be discussed. I will have more details shortly and will inform all of you of the outcome.

As I said Margie and I have been engaged in several phone calls about these gun bills throughout the day. Things are moving fast and emotions are running high. We have some very good friends putting it all on the line at this very moment. One thing we must all keep in mind is that we are on the same side and regardless of what the outcome is, we cannot allow anything that happens up in Indy result in the loss of a friendship. There is absolutely nothing that will or will not happen up there worth that price.

All of you who receive this letter must know that Margie and I are extremely sincere about this.

Take care,

Jim and Margie
    2nd Amendment Patriots
    STAY UNITED
    www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org

2. alphacat

alphacat account deleted

Thanks for the update..

3. JohnP82

JohnP82

thanks for the info!