close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

[Patriots] In the fast lane

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by HK45Mark23, Apr 3, 2010.

1. HK45Mark23

HK45Mark23

Margie and I want to wish all of you a Blessed Easter. Our risen Christ gives us all reason for hope.

This past week has been busy. We've been answering calls from folks who want yard signs, you may notice them in yards of residents not stuck along the right of way of county and state roads and vacant commercial property.

I had some speaking engagements this past week also, including a church whose members were extremely knowledgeable about the Constitution and asked some very in depth questions. Thursday I was invited to the Westside Optimist Club group and that, too, was a very delightful occasion.

This week is going to be a fast run also and my radio commercials will start Monday. They will play on WJLT FM (I think that's 105.3), WGBF 1280 AM, WKDQ FM 99.1

It has really been uplifting to have so many people approaching and calling us to see how they can help. The donations come in at a steady rate and the offers to volunteer just keep coming. Margie and I are so grateful to all of you who support my race for senate, the loyalty and sincere commitment is incredible. We are also very grateful to the many prayers that go out for us.

"God grants liberty only to those who love it and are always ready to guard and defend it". Daniel Webster

Jim and Margie
    2nd Amendment Patriots
    STAY UNITED
    www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org