[Patriots] HB 1065/HB 1068

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by HK45Mark23, Feb 9, 2010.

1. HK45Mark23

HK45Mark23

One quick note is that this Friday the "courtesy filing" that I will be doing in Mt. Vernon at 11:00 AM will be at the Clerk's office and it is located inside the court house. I hope you will join me.

I just got off the phone with Sen. Steele's office and I'm told that HB 1065 and HB 1068 have passed out of his Committee. HB 1065 is the carry to the workplace bill and the ornery amendment that would have exempted about 165 companies in Indiana was stripped out. I'm not sure if that will send it to a conference hearing or not.

HB 1068 is the bill that would protect the personal information of handgun carry licenses from being accessed by folks who don't have a need to know such as the media.

I'll pass the roll call votes on as soon as I get them. Below this message is information on a Conference being organized here in Indiana. Margie and I would like to attend, unfortunately it's scheduled on the same weekend as our 2nd Amendment Patriot meeting. I hope some of you will take advantage of it.

Thanks,

Jim and Margie
    2nd Amendment Patriots
    STAY UNITED
    www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: State-wide Coalition Conference

FreedomMaker Coalition of Indiana

Presents

State-Wide Leadership Conference Indiana

Hilton Indianapolis North

8181 North Shadeland Ave

Indianapolis, Indiana

February 26 &27, 2010

This has the potential to be a historical event… please don’t miss it!

This is a registration form for attending the conference. You are receiving this email because either you or a fellow Patriot indicated interest in attending.

Whether you’re the leader of a 912 group, a Tea Party group, a Liberty group or any other freedom loving organization– the FreedomMaker Coalition is for and about your group. Numerous independent like-minded liberty loving organizations throughout the state have banded together to explore the possibility of creating a state-wide coalition. We’ve put together the basic components so we can gather and discuss.

The purpose of the conference is to unite (on occasion, when appropriate) the leadership of Indiana freedom loving organizations within the state to maximize the results of our statewide efforts to restore our liberties. With refined communication between our groups we will project a louder, stronger voice that will not be ignored. I believe we need to regain control of our city, county and state governments before we can realistically expect to bring real change to Washington.

THERE IS A TREMENDOUS NEED FOR ALL PATRIOT GROUPS TO HAVE ACCESS TO EACH OTHER. ALL GROUPS WILL REMAIN AUTONOMOUS – NO TOP DOWN CONTROL.

A partial listing of groups represented include: 2nd Amendment Patriots - NWI Patriots - AsAMom - Michiana 912 - Indiana Revolt! - FreedomMakers - OathKeepers - We The People Indiana - Randolph Co. Chapter IN Tea Party - Indianapolis Tea Party - DeKalb 912 - Young Americans for Liberty - Mad Anthony Patriots - Freedom Group of Brown County - Revolutionary War Veterans Assoc. - Independence Caucus - 6th District Constitutional Patriots

POTENTIAL ISSUES TO DISCUSS AT THE CONFERENCE INCLUDE:

· Refining communications between the organizations.

· Highly advance technology

· A central communications point in Indiana for all groups

· A location to find all posted activities throughout the State

· Collaboration capability – work with, meet, plan with any group any time anywhere in Indiana

· Laying out a process for recruiting more members.

· Identifying what areas of Indiana need help in organizing

· Develop a resource and education package for new and developing organizations.

· Lead the way for other states to conduct their own state leadership conference

. Organizing Leadership

· Development of a state and district working committees.

ACTIVITIES:

Friday February 26, 2010

Pre-Conference Reception

6:30pm Appetizers

7:30pm Pasta Station

Menu

Chef’s Choice Appetizers

Pasta Station

Penne, Farfel & Tortellini Pastas

Roasted Peppers, Caramelized Onions, Olives, Baby Spinach,

Roasted Mushrooms & Garlic Comfit

Roasted Garlic Cheese Bread

Italian Sausage, Grilled Chicken, Shrimp

Parmesan & Gorgonzola Cheese

Basil Marinara, Herbed Cream Sauce,

Red Wine, Vodka & Extra Virgin Olive Oil 

Coffee, Tea or Assorted Soft Drinks

Meeting

Saturday February 27, 2010Meeting

8:00-9:00am Registration

(Includes Coffee or Tea and Assorted Breakfast Breads}

9:00am Meeting Begins

12:00noon Lunch

( On your own-on site restaurants available and nearby)

1:15pm Return

2: 00pm Break

(Break Snack , Coffee, Tea, Assorted Soft Drinks)

4-5pm Meeting Rap Up

You will be provided with a paper pad, pen, highlighter, and meeting agenda. There will be tables set up with Group place cards for you to place a flyer or pamphlet to share information with other groups.

Rooms Available Friday night at special room rate block 79.00 (plus tax)

Tel: 1-317-849-6668 (pay hotel directly) Your conference code is FMCOL

Payment Form:

(Check or Money Order or PayPal link below)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:________________________

Additional Names:______________

Address:______________________

County:_______________________

Organization___________________

Email:________________________

Phone_________________________

Reception/Meeting#__________ @ 50.00 each Total________

Sat. Meeting Only# __________ @ 25.00 each Total________

Rooms Req.# ___________

Total Included________

(All taxes and service fees included)

Please fill in the Organization as it appears on your promotions and include your county so we can determine areas where we are without representation and supply you with a correct name tag..

NOTE:

Payment must be received no later than Feb 14th, 2010 to be guaranteed registration. A late entrance free of 5$ will be added to all registrants processed after the guarantee date.  You should receive an email confirmation receipt by Feb 16th . If you do not receive email confirmation please contact the event office, information listed below.

(Check or Money Order made payable to FreedomMaker Coalition of Indiana)

Mail payment to:

FreedomMaker Coalition of Indiana:

Att: Bev Zimmerman

PO Box 383

Hamilton, IN

Pay by PayPal:

If you have a PayPal account:

1. Log to www.Paypal.com

2. Sign in and click the “Send Money” tab.

3. In the “To” form type in fmoffice@freedommaker.org

4. Type in the dollar amount and click “Continue” at the page bottom.

5. Confirm amount and click “Send Money

Contacts by Phone

Conference Agenda Event Info/Billing/Office

John Totten Mike Sandefur DK Smith Bev Zimmerman

260-312-3234 812-449-5695 812-845-8087 260-750-4055

mike@freedommaker.org fmoffice@freedommaker.org

Conference planning committee:

John Totten- Mike Sandefur- DK Smith- Bev Zimmerman- Peter Recchio- Mike Lewenski- Michael Yancey

Bill Willcutts- Dave Jankowski- Tom Grimes -Jason Arp- Jerry Titus- Steve Witmer- Jim Tomes