close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Past Issues of Glock Annual

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by CarRamRod, Jan 25, 2010.

1. CarRamRod

CarRamRod Liter of Cola

Since each Glock Annual/Autopistols seem to focus on particular models can someone tell me what year they focused on 9mm's if they ever did? Maybe someone can list the model focus of each year. I only have the last three years so Im interested in certain back issues for my collection but I don't want to buy all of them. Thanks

2. tbhracing

tbhracing Senior Member

Closest thing I have is the '06 with a 19 on the front.

PS- You should post this in the "General Glocking" section, not the GNG.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010

3. Ol Timer

Ol Timer ↓ hog hunter ↓ Millennium Member

They pretty much dedicated the cover piece to whatever was new. The first issue was around '95 and had the G26 and G27, IIRC. The next year or so was the G29 and G30. They continued this way until they stopped making new models and then featured the OD frames, the SFs, the RTF and so on.

If you know what year a particular model was introduced it would narrow your search.

Or ask in General Glocking. Butch over there may be able to help.

4. DScottHewitt

DScottHewitt EMT-B

I've got a stack of them somewhere. I'll look for them today. I know one year had a story about the either the 9mm "family" {G17, G17L, G19, G26, G34} or the .40 "family {G22. G23, G24, G27, G35}. I'll do a contents list of all the issues I got when I find them.

But Butch probably has like a picture of an index page he made and photographed. {Inside joke for GGers.}

5. CarRamRod

CarRamRod Liter of Cola

That's where I meant to put it. Guess I shouldn't post when I'm half asleep and in bed. Maybe they'll move this thread...

6. geofri

geofri Poikilotherm™ Lifetime Member

What? does glock have a catalog or something? :whistling:

But really?.. I never knew it...I guess I just assumed glock didn't need one..

7. Ol Timer

Ol Timer ↓ hog hunter ↓ Millennium Member

Not a catalog, it's a magazine, but does list models with specs and accessories in the back. It's been out about 15 years now. You can buy it at Barnes & Nobel, pick them up at your local Glock stocking dealer for free, sometimes find them on e-bay or order it from Glock for free. Or check the GT Want Ads forum here. I used to offer up the back issues that my local dealer had left over, but quit doing it when they kept turning up for sale here and on other forums by the same guys I shipped them to for free.

Glock Annual is the free version. Glock Autopistols is the one for sale from B&N and other book stores. Identical except for the name on the cover and Autopistols is available a little sooner.