Glock Talk banner
461 - 480 of 614 Posts
^^ Pretty sure you are fine and someone will greatly appreciate your offer! From page 1, post 1...

If you have gear you are not using, please post it up here to help other LEOs/COs out.

We've passed along tons of used gear to each other without complaints... heck, I gave a holster away that is about to die of a natural death but it went to a guy who needed something ASAP and it will tie him over until then so why not? Wasn't doing me any good in the closet anyway.

I know I'm going to be laughed at for asking this, considering how crappy the market is, but I need mags. I'm going through the academy and money is really tight, and mags are EXPENSIVE. I'm required to have 5, I have 3. Anyone willing to donate a couple of 15 rd. .40 mags for a G22? They are required to be Glock factory mags, instructors don't trust the reliability of the aftermarket ones. I would really appreciate it!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

A shout out and a big THANK YOU to Bullman and Gombey for helping me out with this. Stay safe out there.

Alright then... I don't shoot 40SW so I ain't got none of those mags... but if anyone has any holsters for a K-frame Smith that they aren't using anymore, please send them my way. I'll take anything you got, shoulder rigs, pancakes, duty rigs, name it.

I know I'm going to be laughed at for asking this, considering how crappy the market is, but I need mags. I'm going through the academy and money is really tight, and mags are EXPENSIVE. I'm required to have 5, I have 3. Anyone willing to donate a couple of 15 rd. .40 mags for a G22? They are required to be Glock factory mags, instructors don't trust the reliability of the aftermarket ones. I would really appreciate it!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

A shout out and a big THANK YOU to Bullman and Gombey for helping me out with this. Stay safe out there.
On it's way to you via USPS, sent you a tracking number via PM.

Alright, did some digging through the magic box of discards, found some stuff that I will never likely use ever again: Nylon and B/W. Can't find any mag cases though, don't know what happened to them, maybe I already gave them away... will list all tonight.

Kind of a unique offer, but I think it fits here... I have a one-time 12% off online coupon code for OpticsPlanet.com website. They sent it to me but I don't need anything there at the moment. Expires 4/30/14 so please only respond if you plan to use it soon. First PM from a GT LEO gets it.

Disregard. I scrounged together some pennies and got a good deal on M&P magazines from Quantico Tactical :thumbsup:

Does anybody have a belt slide attachment for a blackhawk serpa?
SERPA?! I thought you were better than that, Ohio Copper! :tongueout:

I have one for a 6378 around somewhere, but I don't think it'll fit.

SERPA?! I thought you were better than that, Ohio Copper! :tongueout:

I have one for a 6378 around somewhere, but I don't think it'll fit.
I know. The 6280 I have is just is too much of a draw. I'm throwing together a nylon belt and the lighter the better, for a seasonal bike unit.

Mags, double cuff case, oc, baton, glock, radio and a small light. I was thinking maybe throwing a serpa on there would work. Another guy has a super light thumbdrive holster.

I have more setup ideas than money!

I know. The 6280 I have is just is too much of a draw. I'm throwing together a nylon belt and the lighter the better, for a seasonal bike unit.

Mags, double cuff case, oc, baton, glock, radio and a small light. I was thinking maybe throwing a serpa on there would work. Another guy has a super light thumbdrive holster.

I have more setup ideas than money!
:rofl: I know that syndrome very well myself, lol!

Anybody have a 6360 light holster for a m&p full size 9? Switching PD's and pistols. Also looking for 17rd 9mm m&p mags if you have some. Shoot me a message and we can talk details. Thanks!

461 - 480 of 614 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.