Glock Talk banner
421 - 440 of 614 Posts
If anybody has one or two black leather belt keepers with silver snaps in good shape, I would love to score those. I have some unused no-name nylon pouches I would trade for. I have one for a single set of cuffs, oc, baton, radio holder, double mag pouch that fit sig mags okay, and maybe a couple of other things too. The setup on the pouches has some hook velcro on the inside of the loop that goes around a duty belt. I have the actual belt with velcro lined on the inside of it that came with said pouches. No nylon holster for this rig.

Honestly, this stuff is not super high quality, but it is all new and all i have available to trade. Sorry. It would work great for a dedicated transport belt or an extra belt setup for a day at the range.

Let me know if any interest via PM. Thanks!

I've got a size 36 5.11 instructors belt, the one with the metal buckle. It is probably 3 years old and I only wore it in the jail.

Unfortunately, I'm more like a size 40, so one of you other guys could benefit from it. A little fraying on the flap end and that's it.

Needs a good home.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

I've got a Strong tri-fold badge wallet up for grabs. The badge holder portion will accomodate an "eagle" style shield, either a pin-back or clip-style flat badge. I think Stron will swap out the badge insert for a star or LAPD/CA-style dinner-plate-sized shield. It also has the inserts for photos, cards as well as six card slots. Wow! Sounds like I'm trying to sell this bad boy!

Yours for free, shipped to a department address (or PM me for alternative address).

I'm after a Nylon open-top cuff case for a duty belt, either the Bianchi style or Safariland "Nylon look."

Sent you a PM if still available.
sdfhpson has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Just a plug for Sun Badges... my badge (most SoCal agencies use Sun Badges, and yes, it is the dinner plate badge, but we call it the Centurion Shield) needed fixing, the state seal broke off, so I took it there without an appointment or anything, just walked in and asked if they can help me.

The front counter guy looked at it, asked me to give him a minute and they soldered the state seal back on for free. While he was working on it, he also decided to replace the inside plastic part of the wallet where the badge clips to the wallet since it was getting old so he mounted the badge to a new one and gave it all back to me... no charge and no appointment. First rate company all the way.

Just a plug for Sun Badges... my badge (most SoCal agencies use Sun Badges, and yes, it is the dinner plate badge, but we call it the Centurion Shield) needed fixing, the state seal broke off, so I took it there without an appointment or anything, just walked in and asked if they can help me.

The front counter guy looked at it, asked me to give him a minute and they soldered the state seal back on for free. While he was working on it, he also decided to replace the inside plastic part of the wallet where the badge clips to the wallet since it was getting old so he mounted the badge to a new one and gave it all back to me... no charge and no appointment. First rate company all the way.
Awesome! I think our local PD uses Sun Badges for theirs; also a oval-shield type badge.

Would anybody be willing to straight up trade a RH blackhawk serpa x26 holster for a left handed model.

I'm wanting to go to support hand draw instead of crossdraw. Maybe a wrong hander can help me out.

Does anyone happen to have one these sitting around?

http://gtdist.com/ProductDetail.aspx?PartNumber=BI-7950

Or one similar. Size large. It has to be leather, preferably plain/smooth leather, but I don't think anyone would say anything if it were basketweave.

It's my favorite belt. My department issued the Safariland "buckle-less" crap, and I hate it. Anything else must be bought by us. I have a size medium sitting around from years ago when I was much smaller. Oddly enough it says for sized 34-40", I wear a 38" pant with some slack in it, but the belt won't reach.

Any help is appreciated. I may go insane if I have to keep wearing the buckle-less nightmare.

Quick reminder for everyone, just to keep this thread from getting too cluttered.

Please read post 1, page 1 of this thread. It's for giving stuff away for free to other LEO's and not trading, selling, or requesting. This is not only directed at the last poster, but several previous. The intentions of the thread seem to get lost every few pages for some reason.
I'm sure the reason is that everyone hopes to get what they need for free. :wavey: Doesn't always happen unfortunately.

Does anyone happen to have one these sitting around?

http://gtdist.com/ProductDetail.aspx?PartNumber=BI-7950

Or one similar. Size large. It has to be leather, preferably plain/smooth leather, but I don't think anyone would say anything if it were basketweave.

It's my favorite belt. My department issued the Safariland "buckle-less" crap, and I hate it. Anything else must be bought by us. I have a size medium sitting around from years ago when I was much smaller. Oddly enough it says for sized 34-40", I wear a 38" pant with some slack in it, but the belt won't reach.

Any help is appreciated. I may go insane if I have to keep wearing the buckle-less nightmare.

Coincidentally, I bought a 7955 padded version TODAY and looky what is available.

Only thing is that it is wearing out where my gun was. I think it'll hold together for a while as long as you don't put your gun right where I had mine. It measures exactly 48" from tip to tip. I vary from a 34 to a 38 depending on stress lol. If you think it'll work for you it is yours. You can see the wear area below. You could always load it up exactly how you want it with your gear then rivet the ends in place with very little slack, then if you need to rearrange or it gives up the ghost, just toss it...

421 - 440 of 614 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.