Glock Talk banner
401 - 420 of 614 Posts
Hey, your "schtuff" is enrt. They said it'll take about a week or two. This was after a 10 minute battle with the UPS mo-tard who thought a holster was a gun part and refused to ship it (until I threw a tantrum).
Thanks Tom. I was gonna suggest USPS, they are usually cheaper for light stuff; but either way I appreciate the hookup.

FedEx. Non union.

Screw UPS and USPS.
What does union affiliation have to do with anything when you are on the receiving end of a package?

FedEx delivers on Saturday and work way later on weekdays, sometimes til 7pm, so I can get my packages when UPS or USPS don't deliver.
My Brother
did 1 year @ UPS & 30 & Fed-Ex. Made $10 more an hour + better bene's w/o union. They also were more concerned finding a gen 1 glock that vanished than UPS who left a pistol on my door step in the rain & signed his own name to the receipt. Promoted him when I complained.

My Brother
did 1 year @ UPS & 30 & Fed-Ex. Made $10 more an hour + better bene's w/o union. They also were more concerned finding a gen 1 glock that vanished than UPS who left a pistol on my door step in the rain & signed his own name to the receipt. Promoted him when I complained.
Haha, sounds like that UPS guy that got popped recently for delivering 2 iPads and then deciding to come back later during the day to steal one of them... too bad for him that the house owner installed a porch camera and caught it all.

I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but I'm hoping someone has a Safariland 6360 for a Glock 17/22/31 a TLR-1/M3 that is sitting around they don't need. It's not something that I expect anyone to just have collecting dust, but you never know until you ask.

And even though it is not the purpose of this thread, I could purchase one if someone has one for sale, so private message me.

Oh, and I need either the plastic STX finish, or the Safari-laminate smooth leather finish. Basketweave is a no-go.

Thanks.

anyone know where i can find a leather swivel radio holder? like the Motorola ones??
For what model? I've got one I can try to find. I think it was for an X2500, but I can't remember. I haven't used it in a while, but if I can find it I will let you know.

I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but I'm hoping someone has a Safariland 6360 for a Glock 17/22/31 a TLR-1/M3 that is sitting around they don't need. It's not something that I expect anyone to just have collecting dust, but you never know until you ask.

And even though it is not the purpose of this thread, I could purchase one if someone has one for sale, so private message me.

Oh, and I need either the plastic STX finish, or the Safari-laminate smooth leather finish. Basketweave is a no-go.

Thanks.

For what model? I've got one I can try to find. I think it was for an X2500, but I can't remember. I haven't used it in a while, but if I can find it I will let you know.
Let me know, bud.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

just curious about it since its nowhere available. I have a streamlight m3 light, the old version. The LED lamp assembly that was available for it is no longer sold. Someone knows where to get it for cheap?
Have you contacted Streamlight? They may have a replacement that's not sold retail. Ebay doesn't show anything currently for M3 replacement assemblies but I'm sure something will pop up if you check often.

I contacted them but they told me its discontinued and I should by one of the 300$ models -> lol

Found one on ebay some months ago, but with shipping it was just too expensive. Would pick one up when I am in LA in April, but I guess I wont find one till then. Nothing important, but I would buy it if I could get the LED head.

I have both a trifold wallet and a badge/id holder (the leather kind that folds in half).

Both are cut to hold an Ohio Sheriff's badge.

401 - 420 of 614 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.