Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
15,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been studing for my Series 7 General Securities Represenative exam for the last month. They say to budget 120 hours. It's really cut into shooting and reloading. Barely done any of that since Thanksgiving really. I hate it when regular life gets in the way of my fun life. So I passed with flying color. I am actually looking forward to using the new LnL. I set it up in the midst of all this crazyness and have barely touched it. I am out of brass, out of bullets. Only thing I have plenty of is primers, powder and attitude (;)). So watch out. I am back and will tell the truth about all things new and exciting over the next couple weeks after I give them a fair work out.:cool:

·
Malcontent
11,682 Posts
Just don't end up like California Highway Patrol Officer John Baker.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Congrats; not an easy test to pass; my wife got hers years ago and several other licenses. She makes the big bucks; my check pays the light bill!

·
Conifer Jack
10,016 Posts
Good for you, I told you it was no big deal... you never listen to me.

Now get me my 9's.

Jack

·
Malcontent
11,682 Posts
I haven't a clue what that means. And I am still mad about that Rommel thing.:steamed:

JK
You just confirmed the rumors that you were raised in a cave.

·
Registered
15,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was raised in Europe till I was 16 so if it's some pre 1982 humor I get a mulligan.

·
Registered
27,987 Posts
Congrats Steve...

Back when I was first out of HS, and shortly before going to work for DOC, I took a security guard job... and one of the places I would frequently work was at a local discount broker's call center. I'd see those folks who were studying for their series 7, and they'd look pretty stressed out when it got close to test time.

IGF

·
Registered
15,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I woke up dreaming about the questions. Very weird really. I was pretty stressed out to be honest.

·
Malcontent
11,682 Posts
I was raised in Europe till I was 16 so if it's some pre 1982 humor I get a mulligan.
I guess they lowered the naturalization standards even then. Didn't you have to learn US history to get in here?

·
Malcontent
11,682 Posts

·
Conifer Jack
10,016 Posts
You going to need to come get them.

I'm coming through Friday morning, the 4th of March, on the way to Ft. Worth. Tell the Iguana to bring 'em to breakfast.

Since you passed your 7 you'll be rich by then so we can go somewhere really nice and you can buy.

Jack

·
Registered
15,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Born, In the USA. Raised most my early life in Europe. I didn't watch a buch of American TV. But I do have a U.S. HS diploma so I do have US histroy . As well as Canadian History because I went to a private Canadian School for my first 2 years of HS. It's complicated. Way to complicated for this place.

·
Malcontent
11,682 Posts
Born, In the USA. Raised most my early life in Europe. I didn't watch a buch of American TV. But I do have a U.S. HS diploma so I do have US histroy . As well as Canadian History because I went to a private Canadian School for my first 2 years of HS. It's complicated. Way to complicated for this place.
We've all seen your certificate of live birth, can you post your actual birth certificate? I'm with Bush Pilot at this point.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts