close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Parting Out '95 Buell S2 (1200 Sportster), Phx AZ

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Road Weazel, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Road Weazel

Road Weazel

I've decided to sell complete or part out my '95 Buell S2 (1200 Sportster motor) and buy a complete Sporty. Please forward this to anyone that you think might be interested in either buying my parts or selling a later Evo Sporty. I'm trying to keep this in the Phoenix AZ area.
    I would like $2000 for the motor, trans, carb, starter, and pulser.
    I want $1000 for the front end, both PM wheels, PM brakes, and tires.
    TAKE THE WHOLE BIKE FOR $3000!!!
    I have an Arizona salvage title for the bike. This would make an easy fixer-upper or would make an awesome fat tire hard-tail.
    The motor and transmision are good runners with about 25k miles on it. The motor was undamaged internally when I was side-swiped in April, but there are a couple of dings on the primary cover and some real small ones on the cam cover. Motor and tranny come with stator, starter, ignition trigger and a carb. Pretty much a bolt-in and run.
    The front end appears straight. It's a White Power upside-down unit with new bushings in a bag (I ordered them a while ago and never put them in, about $75 worth). The front brake rotor doesn't feel warped, it's the updated version and has less than 3k miles on it. Wheels and front brake caliper are PM, they have a couple of small dings but no dents. Tires are Avon Azaro radials (120-17 front and 180-17 rear) and still have good tread. I'll throw in a new unmounted Azaro rear with these (there's $150 right there).
    I want $2000 for the motor and trans.
    I'd like $1000 for the forks, brakes and wheels.
    I have the whole bike, these are just the big pieces. Everything else is available as well. I can send pics of any and all parts.
    Send me an email at glockweazel@yahoo.com if you're interested.
    Thanx.
    Colin ;j

2. Road Weazel

Road Weazel