Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Formerly retired EE.
13,489 Posts
I'm surprised no one has made a "self defense umbrella" with a carbon fiber stabbing blade hidden in the handle. Rather like a cane sword but it would probably be stabbing-only.
I hope they don't. Then TSA will start taking away umbrellas. A good "improvised" impact weapon is fine. I don't need to re-enact West Side Story.

·
Registered
10,919 Posts
Once again, misinformation in the news..................they keep saying the fuel tax is history..................it is only postponed for six months.
From what I can find, the vests are not going to stop til Banker Boy Macron is out :cheers:

·
Banned
5,457 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Interesting video feed.
At this point, you have to wonder about the direction of the EU and it's future.
Macron is teetering at the edge of a no confidence vote, Merkel will be gone soon, the Brit's have left and Italy sounds like they are ready to make their own budget rules. Add to that, Austria now has a conservative government and Spain has started a shift to the right.
More and more, individual nations are turning away from the dictated governance coming out of Brussels.

·
Registered
10,919 Posts
Macron is doing more to break up the EU than Brexit has, it has been assumed that even though the Brits were causing trouble, the French would tolerate anything from Brussels.
So May can continue to fumble around, Macron is on the job.

·
Banned
5,457 Posts
Interesting video feed.
At this point, you have to wonder about the direction of the EU and it's future.
Macron is teetering at the edge of a no confidence vote, Merkel will be gone soon, the Brit's have left and Italy sounds like they are ready to make their own budget rules. Add to that, Austria now has a conservative government and Spain has started a shift to the right.
More and more, individual nations are turning away from the dictated governance coming out of Brussels.
You left out Hungary, who are seeking Soros head.

·
Registered
16,870 Posts
You left out Hungary, who are seeking Soros head.
Unfortunately the extradition treaty with Hungary excludes political crimes - and what he's charged with is still a political crime in Hungary.

They will have to kidnap him to take him there for trial...

·
Rational
14,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #77

Thoughts on this? It's 5 days old.

Not sure I agree with the racial slant of it, but I most certainly do agree with many other points; especially overpopulation. Illegal immigration certainly doesn't help with that.

·
"Cynical Little me"
7,171 Posts
These elitist Leftist are like snot running from my nose. They are more interested in whales eating well then their own people, and its because they themselves have not only never missed a meal but they have never even missed a 4 star meal.

This is why Hillary would go to the rust belt and tell the miners they are history. Why smug Obama would say how taxing the hell out of all fossil fuels is an "elegant way" to keep the peasants from ruining the planet. Why Al Gore say's we should all live like Hobbits for the welfare of the Polar Bears. Why we should open free borders to the unwashed mob so the kids of the Leftist elite will have plenty of votes down the line.

Its also why Trump was elected. Brexit was rejected. Macron is about to be hung in the streets. And Merkal has the approval ratings of a skunk. The sheer effrontery of these clowns is appalling, with their off shore millions and their big time book deals. Their ballooning net worths. The energy usage of their ownselves from their various estates. America was never supposed to have Kings and Queens remember? Thats why I hope we sent the Bush family a bill for that F16 flyover, or did anyone forget 460,000 American serfs never made it back from WW2?

Im at a point where I feel I have zero control of my own life. I have zero representation over tax's or anything else and am under the thumb of corrupt leftist politics and their news media stooges.

And what makes it worse is guys like me dont riot. We dont threaten. We dont burn flags. We respect the Law, and we'd be to busy working to do any of it anyways.

·
Rational
14,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
These elitist Leftist are like snot running from my nose. They are more interested in whales eating well then their own people, and its because they themselves have not only never missed a meal but they have never even missed a 4 star meal.

This is why Hillary would go to the rust belt and tell the miners they are history. Why smug Obama would say how taxing the hell out of all fossil fuels is an "elegant way" to keep the peasants from ruining the planet. Why Al Gore say's we should all live like Hobbits for the welfare of the Polar Bears. Why we should open free borders to the unwashed mob so the kids of the Leftist elite will have plenty of votes down the line.

Its also why Trump was elected. Brexit was rejected. Macron is about to be hung in the streets. And Merkal has the approval ratings of a skunk. The sheer effrontery of these clowns is appalling, with their off shore millions and their big time book deals. Their ballooning net worths. The energy usage of their ownselves from their various estates. America was never supposed to have Kings and Queens remember? Thats why I hope we sent the Bush family a bill for that F16 flyover, or did anyone forget 460,000 American serfs never made it back from WW2?

Im at a point where I feel I have zero control of my own life. I have zero representation over tax's or anything else and am under the thumb of corrupt leftist politics and their news media stooges.

And what makes it worse is guys like me dont riot. We dont threaten. We dont burn flags. We respect the Law, and we'd be to busy working to do any of it anyways.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts