Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
29,348 Posts
As probably do the parents of the Ft. Hood shooting victims.

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
I have a fairly long drive to our local Army Post. Really don't like going unarmed to and fro. Heck at least just let me unload it outside the Post gate and put it in the trunk or locked container.

I've legally carried concealed at Los Angeles International and Chicago O'hair on duty. Seems like I could be trusted with one on Post.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
I was really hacked off when I watched the FBI speak on TV saying it was an act of terrorism.

I don't think I'm being at all paranoid here but I really resent them not calling it "Islamic terrorism". After all it wasn't a Baptist choir boy who did the act. CALL it what it is, Islamic terrorism. Hey FBI, your ultimate boss isn't wimpy Chris Wray, it's the President, get with the program. Don

·
Premium Member
26,304 Posts
I was really hacked off when I watched the FBI speak on TV saying it was an act of terrorism.

I don't think I'm being at all paranoid here but I really resent them not calling it "Islamic terrorism". After all it wasn't a Baptist choir boy who did the act. CALL it what it is, Islamic terrorism. Hey FBI, your ultimate boss isn't wimpy Chris Wray, it's the President, get with the program. Don
Well it’s a step up from “workplace violence”

1 - 7 of 7 Posts