21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Caffeinator
5,405 Posts
Reactions: PBCounty

·
Banned
263 Posts
We restrict kids from doing certain things to protect them, for their own good. If we let them eat too many candies, They will get sick, They might get diabetes....
So why should we let kids choose their gender. Whoever came up with such idea or view is the satan.

·
1,217 Posts
Unless they are doing some sort of major genetic manipulation they cannot change a persons gender. They can change what they look like, like people who get horn implants, but does not make them a devil or a unicorn.
I have no problem with adults who, for whatever reason, decide to go thru the pain and expense of the physical process and live their lives as the gender opposite of their genetic sex. Adults can make this choice. It does not make them evil people. However, children are not capable of making this decision for themselves, and they should not be indulged in something so serious and far reaching by parents who should know better. I fear it has become another social fad among celebrities and wealthy to have a transgender child.

Its true... you cannot change a persons genetic sex, but parents can do significant physical and mental damage trying to make their young son into a girl, or their young daughter into a boy. They have deluded themselves into thinking this makes them forward thinking, socially conscious, modern parents.

Reactions: Caver 60

·
Banned
15,325 Posts
As long as they are 100% liable for all future medical and mental bills I am all for it.

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
We tried to warn everyone, when they started pushing for gay marriage that the Left would never stop with their perversions. They are moving to decrimilize pedophilia.

I said that 10 years ago and got criticized for it.

What starts on the left coast moves across the country. I can recall seeing videos of parade marchers in Cali carrying kids on their shoulders, and holding signs demanding they be allowed to have their way with them.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
A 12 y/o child is parent responsibility, parent should be responsible. No 12 y/o is capable of decided G anything for themselves.

Parent need to parent, so act like it the child right, choice, or other goofy ideas.

·
Philippians 4: 6-7
9,537 Posts
The continued moral decay of our society. It's going to get worse.

·
Displaced Hillbilly
1,663 Posts
Sick.

·
******* country boy
191 Posts
What a load of bull !

You got a stick you're a dude .

You got a couch you're a chic .