GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
1,187 Posts
I said in that other thread about young people filing down their teeth that a new level of stupidity had been achieved... I take it back... allowing a child to choose their gender and then helping them get the treatement to make the change is the new level of stupidity... and is also child abuse... imo.

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
Unless they are doing some sort of major genetic manipulation they cannot change a persons gender. They can change what they look like, like people who get horn implants, but does not make them a devil or a unicorn.

·
Registered
17,351 Posts
If a 12 year old is considered mature enough and knowledgeable enough to chose hormones and surgeries to irreversibly change its physical appearance why isn’t it considered mature enough and knowledgeable enough to buy beverage alcohol and tobacco products and all other recreational drugs legal in its state/local residence?

·
Custom Title Goes Here
1,420 Posts
If children are at an age where they "shouldn't be thinking about sex", then they are too young to be thinking about their sexuality, much less changing their gender.

Also, Lauren Chen is beautiful... *sigh*

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
I said in that other thread about young people filing down their teeth that a new level of stupidity had been achieved... I take it back... allowing a child to choose their gender and then helping them get the treatement to make the change is the new level of stupidity... and is also child abuse... imo.
I'm with you. Every time I think we can't sink any lower, sadly I'm proven wrong.

And yes, child abuse !

·
Registered
20,210 Posts
These kids aren't making the decision and it's child abuse.

We don't get to see how parents do this to their kid, but there are several celebrities that we've seen do it. Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox have dressed their "trans" kid in the opposite sex clothes since they were toddlers. In Megan Fox's case I saw her complain that the other kids at school make fun of her son for wearing a dress to school. What did she expect? That kid will never know what normal is.

Who do you suppose the child's parents voted for?
It's just a coincidence that they are all hard left democrats.

·
NRA Life Member
64,074 Posts
This line of demonic insanity will die off from its un-fruitful un-nature.
That is a good point. The reason I support abortion, while siding with the fairly far right on most things, is that it cuts down on reproduction by left wingers, mainly. I guess the same applies to this, so I urge all Democrat parents to get their kids on some hormones as soon as they start playing with a gender-inappropriate toy.

Reactions: nrajeff

·
Registered
75,909 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts