Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

· Registered
131,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, guys, who is going to take this rare beauty home? It looks to be in terrific shape. It comes with the factory optic mount installed (which I would remove), two 10-round mags, and case.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=490740951

I've had the GT9 since 2008 and it remains the slickest pistol in my collection after all these years and countless additions. Its also one of my top five, maybe even top three, favorite range pistols. The trigger is among the best of any handgun I own. The grip angle and ergos are stellar and the bore axis is among the lowest of any auto pistol. There's no recoil in 9mm and I'm sure the 45ACP wouldn't be bad either.

These don't come along too often. I know we have several exotic, high end pistol fans here. Its a value at that price for the pistol you get. It outshoots many of my pistols costing more and just looks cool as hell. :cool:.

Somebody grab it!! :supergrin:

This pistol is so smooth and slick that it makes a Beretta 92 seem rough. ;)

· Registered
131,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here's a good video from LSP on the GT9. It's from a while back, but don't think his stance on it has changed. I also agree with his opinion.

I will say that prices have gone up in recent years on new models from Pardini USA, if they even have it in stock at all. These pistols are not built in great numbers. The new guns also don't have the full length dust cover.

· Registered
667 Posts
and this specific one Brian, looks as a good deal ? because I was looking at the 945 due to your stellar review a few years ago and" like new" can be found ~ 1.5-2k.
Does the double stack grip of the Pardini detracts from the ergonomics.[thick grip] or gt-9 would be preferred?there was one a few days ago.

· Registered
131,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and this specific one Brian, looks as a good deal ? because I was looking at the 945 due to your stellar review a few years ago and" like new" can be found ~ 1.5-2k.
Does the double stack grip of the Pardini detracts from the ergonomics.[thick grip] or gt-9 would be preferred?there was one a few days ago.
I always prefer 9mm. However, the GT45 is a great pistol. I believe I shot Yuns' model at last year's fall range day. I don't recall the grip feeling much larger than mine, though I never compared them back to back.

Yes, the 945 is a stellar pistol as well. They aren't two to be choosing from. You need both, my friend.

As for the price, I wouldn't call it a deal. I'm just saying that the gun itself is reasonably priced for the quality it is. A new model has gone up a bit though and I like the style of the old version better.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.