Glock Talk banner

Paranoid about saying how many guns you have? You are nothing compared to this guy! :-) LOL

8251 Views 102 Replies 47 Participants Last post by  G19G384
The next time you see a thread asking you about how many guns you own, owned, sold, traded, shoot, shot, whatever, just remember this guy:

View: https://youtu.be/tcTMmZ9sNsI

You are nothing compared to him and, if he is not worried about it, Maybe you shouldn't be either!!! Enjoy the video :)

S&W
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

· Build the Wall
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· JAFO
15,119 Posts
I honestly have no idea how many I own.

· JAFO
15,119 Posts
How would you know if one were stolen?

I wouldn't until I went to shoot it, some I haven't shot for five or six years. If someone can get by my security system, my GSDs and not show their face on one of the cameras they can have the damn thing. :dunno:

· Build the Wall
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What if my (gasp!) doctor reads this site? Oh my!

Why do you care so much how many guns I own?

Is your Subaru plastered with firearms related stickers?

Why does it trouble you so much that I don't care to inform total strangers how many firearms I own?
It doesn't trouble me whatsoever, I could literally care less how many you own. I was just saying that, if you're so paranoid about telling people how many you own ,you are nothing compared to this guy! Literally nothing.

Hope you enjoyed the video :)

S&W

· Registered
7,028 Posts
I have a good idea but don't know the exact number. Besides I have whole guns that shoot, whole guns that are just wall hangers, enough gun parts to build 2 or 3 guns but are not assembled and lots of other gun parts.

Reactions: Steel & Wood
1 - 20 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.