Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had two free programs down loaded on my computer and lost them when my hard drive crashed this week . Now I can't find where I got them .
They were a free download that I used for drawing and dry firing . Could do random starts and vary par time between beeps .

I seem to remember one was named R U Ready and can't remember the name of the other one . One of them had a target on my computer screen and the other you just used what ever was handy for a target .
I mostly used a laser cartridge in doing the practice .

Anyone know where I can find the programs now ?

·
Registered
37,581 Posts
If you have a smart phone you can down load a timer app that works.

·
Registered
37,581 Posts
No smart phone for me , no cell phone at all . Only have a landline that I have had for over 60 yrs. with the same number I started with except for the added area code .
Nice, old school. Consider buying a timer then. Lots of good uses for one on & off the range.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice, old school. Consider buying a timer then. Lots of good uses for one on & off the range.
Really don't want a regular timer and not interested in splits between shots and keeping tabs on shots .
The ones I had on my computer for 4-5 yrs. served my needs well . All I want is a random beep to draw and a second beep that I can set the par time on .

·
Registered
37,581 Posts
Really don't want a regular timer and not interested in splits between shots and keeping tabs on shots .
The ones I had on my computer for 4-5 yrs. served my needs well . All I want is a random beep to draw and a second beep that I can set the par time on .
Problem for me would be I don't dry fire in my office where my comp is??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.