GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
S.R.D. v
10,028 Posts
It actually doesn't work like that. As far as I know, after the first three wrong password attempts, the Iphone won't allow you to try the 4th time for like 5 minutes. If the password is wrong again, the 5th attempt can be entered after another 10 minutes, 7th after 20 minutes, 8th after 40 minutes, 9th after 80 minutes and 10th after 160 minutes. After the 10th failed attempt, and only then, the phone memory is wiped out. By my calculations it takes a total of 5 hours and 25 minutes and 10 failed password entries to wipe an Iphone.
And I would be dollars to donuts that part of the info wiped was instructions on how to make the iPhone wipe itself. That is blatant wanton obstruction, and damn well NEEDS to be pressed.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
It’s a Clown Act in a four ring circus. Their lease is almost up though. Then payday comes, as it always does!

·
Wut?
2,334 Posts
I find it interesting that this is coming from the Senate, where the Democrats are the minority, rather than the House, where they actually have the power to do something, like compel testimony from the IG. This suggests that it's nothing more than an empty gesture.

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
They wanted to string Trump up for this and now they're doing the same thing.
The Democrats a bunch of nasty lieing ill hypocrites .
I mean damn, they're sick in head.
They believe they are beyond prosecution, and the DOJ has reinforced that for the last 12 years. Why wouldn't they just do as they please?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts