GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
74,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Panic? Senate Judiciary Committee Democrats sign letter calling for an investigation into the Durham probe

Posted at 6:52 pm on September 17, 2020 by Brett T.

Senator Dianne Feinstein and the rest of the Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee, including vice-presidential candidate Kamala Harris, are concerned that there’s political interference in John Durham’s probe of spying on the Trump campaign by the Obama administration. All Democrats on the committee on Thursday signed a letter calling for an inspector general investigation of the Durham probe.

The Senators ask DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz to investigate Durham’s investigation to ensure it complies with DOJ policies against political interference.

Feinstein and the rest cite examples, such as Attorney General William Barr promising “there are going to be … significant developments before the election,” and White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows telling Fox News that he had seen documents that “spell trouble” for Obama administration officials.

“These actions suggest that the Durham investigation is being misused for partisan political purposes,” they write, which is rich considering they all voted to impeach President Trump for the Ukraine phone call after their own Mueller report turned out to be a dud.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/202...g-for-an-investigation-into-the-durham-probe/ "

·
Registered
18,179 Posts
**** the democrats.

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
Senate Democrats. That means they are not at all serious, it's just political posturing.

House Democrats can hold their own hearings at any time. Any time. They have complete control in the House and need NO Republicans to participate.

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,474 Posts
So let me see if I understand this: the Demsheviks want an investigator to investigate the investigators of the investigators who investigated Trump?

A good sign of panic indeed.
Something big is coming down and they are scared shirtless.

·
5,474 Posts
remember dems demanding to let mueller finish his investigation of the russia hoax lie
"If you’ve got nothing to hide, you’ve got nothing to worry about".
--Same Democrats during the Mueller investigation.

·
5,474 Posts
Asked by a journalist today about Mueller team wiping 31 phones, Barr says he’s not going to discuss.

Not going to discuss = Durham is 100% looking into it.

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Asked by a journalist today about Mueller team wiping 31 phones, Barr says he’s not going to discuss.

Not going to discuss = Durham is 100% looking into it.
Oh come on - that was an accident! Cut them some slack! They forgot their passwords and didn't realize the phone would wipe if they entered them wrong fifteen times over three quarters of an hour! Would they lie about that?!? /s

-Pat

·
5,474 Posts
Oh come on - that was an accident! Cut them some slack! They forgot their passwords and didn't realize the phone would wipe if they entered them wrong fifteen times over three quarters of an hour! Would they lie about that?!? /s

-Pat
It actually doesn't work like that. As far as I know, after the first three wrong password attempts, the Iphone won't allow you to try the 4th time for like 5 minutes. If the password is wrong again, the 5th attempt can be entered after another 10 minutes, 7th after 20 minutes, 8th after 40 minutes, 9th after 80 minutes and 10th after 160 minutes. After the 10th failed attempt, and only then, the phone memory is wiped out. By my calculations it takes a total of 5 hours and 25 minutes and 10 failed password entries to wipe an Iphone.

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
It actually doesn't work like that. As far as I know, after the first three wrong password attempts, the Iphone won't allow you to try the 4th time for like 5 minutes. If the password is wrong again, the 5th attempt can be entered after another 10 minutes, 7th after 20 minutes, 8th after 40 minutes, 9th after 80 minutes and 10th after 160 minutes. After the 10th failed attempt, and only then, the phone memory is wiped out. By my calculations it takes a total of 5 hours and 25 minutes and 10 failed password entries to wipe an Iphone.
I knew it was an involved process, but didn't realize it took a total of more than five hours. Interesting how the Ds were so on fire about President Trump "obstructing justice" (note the quotes), but are wholly uninterested when it's their kind that ACTUALLY obstruct justice. I hope the NSA has accessible archives of all the texts from those phones, and the lot of them get hung out to dry.

-Pat

1 - 20 of 26 Posts