close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Palm or HP Handheld?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by ArmaGlock, Nov 23, 2006.

1. ArmaGlock

ArmaGlock Glock Armorer

I'm looking into getting a new PDA. My Tungsten E is out of date and I use the crap out of it so I need a new one. I've narrowed it down to two options, the Palm T/X and the HP RX1955. Both have the main feature I am looking for which is WiFi, and the Palm has bluetooth also. I'm leaning a little more towards the Palm because of my familiarity with their operating systems and the fact that I can sync all the stuff from my Tungsten to it, but I figured I would get some opinions first. Does anyone have any experience with either device or any tech advice? Thanks in advance.

2. Rabid Rabbit

Rabid Rabbit

I have the T/X and it works great. So much so that I'm not buying a new notebook for my MBS classes but use my PDA with a bluetooth keyboard.

3. ArmaGlock

ArmaGlock Glock Armorer

Got TX today and I love it...im actually on it now.

4. DennisP

DennisP

I got the T/X when I made Lt (I am the training coordinator for my PD) and I got to tell you it is the best thing since sliced bread. I was worried that I would not use it enough but I use it everyday to keep track of appointments and I even have my dept's SOPs on it for ref.

If I had to do it again, I would buy another T/X.

Good luck
    Dennis P.