Pakistani made Clear Frame Glock Pistols

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by Promo, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Pete Perfection

Pete Perfection

Pakistanis are master craftsman when it comes to guns.

2. DNA

DNA

3. Promo

Promo

My idea by posting this was to point out what is done in other countries. Some posters in here only seem to have read the title and spent most of the time looking at the pictures, since the weird assumption a Chinese airsoft pistol frame would be used would not only indicate the frame of an airsoft pistol is fully identical to the one of a live pistol (including the internal parts and the molded-in metal parts) would also mean these airsoft pistols could never be sold in the US since this then would be the receiver of a live firearm. Aside of this, reading the article would had answered the question anyway, since it clearly states:
    Plus additionally:
    Finally, of course these are illegal copies and I assume Glock will take all possible actions to stop this. I did not post this as recommendation to buy illegal Glock pistols made in Pakistan, but to make collectors aware of these illegal copies as a unique variant to be remembered.

jimcorbin likes this.
  4. DNA

DNA

Here's an older article.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/see-through-glocks-pakistan-glock-19-gun-cheap-95221

I very much doubt the Pakistanis went through the trouble of purchasing molds for glock frames or having them made. The cost for commercial grade molds for something as simple as plastic hangars runs into the 5 figure mark.

Notice how they're running ETS mags instead of locally sourced ETS clones. And mags are much easier to injection mold.

Much easier to source something illegal in your country from China and have them shipped over like certain giggle switches that the feds have been gathering back up around the country that were shipping in via Wish/AliExpress.

Dan

5. Promo

Promo

Your link quotes a video as source. The person who did the video was the person who wrote the article in the link I published. Even your article names the following potential sources for the frames:
    This information is mentioned by the original source in the original video. Since the same person wrote an article as well, I suppose he in the meantime found out where they originally source the frame from. This is why it is now, with more information, clearer.

6. BarryR

BarryR

Everyone loves Wonderwomen!!

jimcorbin likes this.
  7. soutthpaw

soutthpaw

Funny you mention Craftsman. This YouTube channel is impressive as far as what this truck shop does with such limited resources.
    Check it some of their videos. Came across this via a welding forum.

View: https://youtu.be/IMF5H7WGCbs

premiertactical likes this.