·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the Alveroe paint job deal on a shotty and one of my AR's

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
I think it looks pretty good. It's a whole lot better than what I could do.

Nalajr

·
The eBay Guy
21,822 Posts
Lookin good!

·
Floyd
3,569 Posts
Gonna paint the brace for the extension?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Nice job!

Terry

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Where's the shotgun? All I see is a fridge, some tape, and a box in the corner. Is it camo or something?

·
12,970 Posts
Good job, though I know from experience painting a Mossberg, you'll likely have to cycle the gun hard for a while till the paint over where the action bars/pump moves on the mag tube is worn away. A very, very light coat of brown or tan on the mag tube would prevent that, but it was a learning experience.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good job, though I know from experience painting a Mossberg, you'll likely have to cycle the gun hard for a while till the paint over where the action bars/pump moves on the mag tube is worn away. A very, very light coat of brown or tan on the mag tube would prevent that, but it was a learning experience.
Actually, it cycles fine. I think the new Remington guns are pretty loose to begin with. Despite what it looks like I hit it with several really thin coats of paint so dimensionally it's probably fine. My AR I painted however lol... The stock is definitely harder to move, but I generally shoot squared up like I was taught back in the green gun club so I leave the stock short anyway.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts