Glock Talk banner

Paid membership questions

5K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Jason D 
#1 ·
I cant find any info on the paid membership to GT. I know there are different tiers and such can anyone explain to me the benefits of each tier and there cost. how do you pay etc. thank you

#11 ·
i am thinking it is more to do with supporting the site. I am guessing it is quite expensive to keep this forum up and running with all the bandwidth and usage etc. I can totally understand that and i want to help support it i just keep forgetting to do it:brickwall:

#13 ·
I've been poking around on the site for a few weeks looking for that link!
Now I just need to know what the difference is between Silver/Gold/Platinum/Life.

A shame that page doesn't have that info somewhere, even if it was just a "Hey, these are all just basically donations that confer the exact same 'Paid Member' status".

#14 ·
good find but it does not talk about what the benefits of each tier are. For example why Do a platnum vs a silver :dunno:

I purchased the highest membership I could afford. I view it as contributing what I can to keep this great site going.

I know I am financing the operations for people that do not join; however, I think the site value to me and others is worth it.

I have no idea if my membership has any advantages other than I really like the lack of ads harassing me.

#15 ·
I'm a lifer that's as high as you can go, don't know if Eric even has life memberships any more, perhaps Eric can weigh in on this issue.....

#18 ·
Money burning a hole in my pocket, what are the benefits of premium memberships?

Larger avatar?
Larger than 500 spaces and five lines in signature line?

I see some have large signature areas, and I cannot get all my certifications, and Glocks listed before it is full.

Does purchasing a lifetime membership mean I could list my gear and such?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.