Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all, long time lurker, first time poster!

I've become quite fond of my usp45 paddle style mag release. I prefer it over the traditional button style.

There seems to be no limits on the mods you can do to a glock, however this is one mod that I've never came across nor can find anything on the internet. Has anyone seen anything like this for a glock because I would reallly like a paddle style mag release for my g19!

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
I have not seen one. I probably would not modify a Glock to work like that, but I do agree, that the more I use my H&K mag release, the more I like it. It is much easier to manipulate for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hope I'm not too late.

Here you go,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132544067194?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Hey y'all, long time lurker, first time poster!

I've become quite fond of my usp45 paddle style mag release. I prefer it over the traditional button style.

There seems to be no limits on the mods you can do to a glock, however this is one mod that I've never came across nor can find anything on the internet. Has anyone seen anything like this for a glock because I would reallly like a paddle style mag release for my g19!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.