Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Pennsylvania has corrected its coronavirus data multiple times over the past week to account for irregularities, according to new reports.

Earlier this week, Pennsylvania started to include “probable deaths” in its fatalities. As a result, the total number of coronavirus deaths grew by 276, then 360, in successive nights, almost doubling the number of deaths in the state in two days. The Pennsylvania Department of Health (DOH) subsequently removed 200 deaths from its count after facing mounting questions about the accuracy of the count.

Health Secretary Rachel Levine spoke to the Philadelphia Inquirer about the initial decision to include probable deaths, as well as the decision to later remove those from the count."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pa-remov...estions-mount-reporting-process-data-accuracy

A “probable death” is one that a doctor believes is caused by COVID-19, even though the patient is never tested for the virus.

·
Making America great again!
17,621 Posts
We are being systematically lied to. This virus is nowhere near as bad as it’s hyped. I’ve always said that man made global warming was the greatest hoax of all time.

I’m beginning to rethink that.

·
National Capitalist
8,200 Posts
You mean they’re padding their data to make it seem worse so they can take more power and control over our lives? And ruin a thriving economy?

Nonsense. The government would never do that. Go back to infowars.

·
Banned
1,982 Posts
You mean they’re padding their data to make it seem worse so they can take more power and control over our lives? And ruin a thriving economy?

Nonsense. The government would never do that. Go back to infowars.
The government wouldn't conspire to pin a charge of collusion on the POTUS with a made up dossier either.

·
Frisky!
35,968 Posts
History will show no one died directly from virus.
Democrat history books.
:

·
Registered
10,417 Posts
Yeah, they did all that and then a few days later publicly announced they were changing it to be more accurate. I heard that's precisely they kind of stuff Hitler had the SS doing...

·
National Capitalist
8,200 Posts
Yeah, they did all that and then a few days later publicly announced they were changing it to be more accurate. I heard that's precisely they kind of stuff Hitler had the SS doing...
I wonder how widespread this sort of thing is? I’d bet money it’s not just PA. They’ve been caught doing it in NY too.

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
Must be doing the same in Ohio. Either that or 4 people in my county miraculously rose from the dead.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Democrats want the virus to look as bad as possible under the incredibly stupid hope that it can be blamed on President Trump. Death to the democratic party.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts