close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pa Game Commission & the Glock 31

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by NitLion, Sep 10, 2004.

1. NitLion

NitLion

Went to the range last week to sight in a scope on my Mosin Nagant only to find the range closed for 3 days. I Talked to one of the workers and he said there was "special training" going on and they didn't want any disturbances. Found out the next day that The Commission officers were receiving their official Glock training, as they are in the process of transitioning to the Glock 31. From what I heard from one member, The group was impressed with both the Glock and the caliber! ^c Now, will someone around here start stocking more 357 Sig? I'm not sure how Game commission members procure their ammo.

2. jumco

jumco

I totally agree w/you, where is the ammo for the 357 sig,I just bought a g33, no one carries the ammo and if they do its very limited.I am afraid this caliber will go the way of the 10mm.

3. Jeets

Jeets

Guys, Cabelas! You can buy either the remanufactered ammo or the WWB brand. The remanufactered stuff comes out to be around $10 a box. I shoot the stuff and have not had any problems.

4. TreeTrooper

TreeTrooper Shhhhh...

NitLion,

We are issued ammo for our service pistol and our 870. The ammo for the Glock is 125 gr. Ranger T, and the 870 is WW Ranger low-recoil slugs and 00 buck. We have to buy our own back-ups (G-33), but we have to use issue ammo.The G-31s are great handguns, and we are very satisfied with them. A lot of the local PSP troopers are very interested in them as well.

5. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

6. NitLion

NitLion

Tree Trooper,

Thanks for the reply!!

Jeets,

Don't get me wrong. I can find some 357 ammo at several stores around here , and I always check places when I go on road trips.( like Cabelas... Their Ultramax is good stuff ). I get a wide variety of stuff off the web. I have used 35 different factory loads / factory reloads and... there's more out there!!!!

7. Donut Gestapo

Donut Gestapo

Buy the stuff on-line. No fuss, no muss, plus delivered right to your door in 1000 round boxes.

8. bruce21b

bruce21b

hey guys,

Georgia Arms.com 1000rd boxes of high quality ammo, dirt cheap for 357 sig. Just got mine in today. It is really good stuff

Happy glocking to all:)

9. CATATOMIC

CATATOMIC

Georgia Arms has good stuff. I bought 500 target rounds from them for around $90. I want try their 125 grain Gold Dot at 1400 fps.